💥trap 🦈

Bakushima𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩 🔞❌❤️
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The prince of the barbarian kingdom ran away from home and went to the forest to find peace and start a new life. As he passed more trees, he heard sounds of dissatisfaction and tugging on the ropes, and he went interested in something that made the noise. When he looked behind the trunk, he saw a beautiful caramel skinned creature with long red curls hanging down either side of the boy's head. The whole body was tied with ropes that caused red burns. Bakugo initially thought it was a ninfa, but when he saw the beautiful red wings, a long lizard tail growing out of the tailbone above his butt, and the small black horns that could be seen from under the curls, he was sure it was a dragon. He walked over to the boy, looking at the shoulder straps of his hips and ran with his back to the scaly tail. They take out the scissors and he walked over to the boy who got scared and started to struggle, Bakugo released the dragon from the pen and picked it up and swept it into the cave. Bakugo read various books about how he was small and such creatures and he could recognize that the dragon in his arms was an omega, he had small horns and a long tail, and the horses had three colors. "Thank you," said the dragon softly, hugging Baku. "You're welcome," the blonde smiled slightly, giving the redhead to the cave.

When Katsuki got up a week after the incident, he saw his dragon wrapped in a circle. "Damn, he got heat" he said quietly looking at the waking comrade who reached him. "Mrr" he muttered Kiri waving his tail unbuttoning his sweater "Oi shit-haired what are you doing?" "I want your member in me Katsuki" cooed and brought closer to the face of the blonde and pressed their lips together. The blonde grumbled contentedly and returned the caress, the redhead sat down on his companion's lap and wrapped his hands around his neck, Katsuki licked the dragon's lower lip when he was given permission and his mouth was opened immediately, Katsuki's tongue began to explore his mouth. Katsuki grew bolder and slid his hands down onto Kirishima's hips and then onto Kirishima's bare ass.He slipped his hands between his buttocks and opened them
he put his standing cock against Kirishima's already wet hole "Ahh ~ Katsukii" he muttered happy blonde quickly and brutally burst his testicles against Red's buttocks. Eijiro will scream tilting his head to the back "Damn you are so wet" gasp and she moved even faster in Kirishima, the blonde was watching the lizard's tongue stuck out on her beautiful body, her eyes narrowed, and tears and beautiful cheeks covered with blush were streaming from the corners. The blonde's remarks also did not miss the bouncing full breasts of the dragon representative. He grabbed one nipple with his tongue and took it to his mouth, sucking and caressing, digging even harder into Kirishima's prostate. "AHH ~ Katsuki, I'll come soon!" they will scream absorbed in excitement and pleasure the redhead "fucking me, the sun too" bit his chest leaving a bite mark whispering "mine". Bakugo measured one particular movement into partner's prostate and came deep inside Eijiro. Redhead came right after him, falling on his shoulders. "I love you Baku," he whispered softly and looked into the eyes for the barbarians "I love you too, Eijiro" and they joined their lips in a hot, emotional kiss. They spent the rest of the day hugging each other and in the evening they went watching the fireflies, kissing from time to time and talking about our common future.

-----------------------------------
How did you like it?
What would you like next?
And should you write A / B / O or let it go?

Bonus Art:

I took the play not mine from Twitter