Random Idea Scenario #5 Part 2

"Lol Stars the Sequel"

Heist

DangerDynamike: My team full of throwers! Haha lmao no one will make it to the safe. Let's go SoftBarley and ThickTick!
*Throwers move. It's a miracle!!*
*Throwers threw at the tank team: "TeamerPrimo, Shelbush and BullyBull"*
SoftBarley: We seem to be unlucky sir. Someone should defe-
ThickTick: AHDVDJ (I'll do it)
*Tick guards safe*
*The two throwers throw while Tick guard. Bomb and safe together.*
Bull: Surprise!
*Bull charges to the throwers*
Dynamike and Barley: Aw crap!
*They ded*
Shelbush: Got anything to say now funny bomb?
ThickTick: GDUD-
*Enemy Team Won*

Bounty
SniperPiper: Haha I'm southern pretty lady!
ToxicCrow: Caw caw!
FlamingAmber: Hothothothothot!

*Enemy team composed of ScottishAsh, AutoColt and BigBoiBuzz*
*Blue Team laugh*
ToxicCrow: This shall be easy!
*Amber gets the blue star but gets ambushed by ScottishAsh*
ToxicCrow: I spoke too soon.

*Epic battle ensues of both teams fighting with intensity and delight*
*The match is almost over: Both teams are tied with 24 points with Enemy Team having the tiebreaker*
ToxicCrow: Alright when I go you go!
FlamingAmber: I got you friend.
*Crow flies in the air damaging ScottishAsh and AutoColt who were out in the open with FlamingAmber throwing down her super burning the two down*
*Ten seconds remaining.*
ToxicCrow: Yess now let's go!
BigBoiBuzz: I don't think so buddeh.
*Buzz used his Super stunning both Crow and Amber and defeating them both*
SniperPiper: Oh no!! Take this you fiend!
*Piper activated her gadget to stop Buzz but unfortunately she forgot it was "Homemade Recipe"*
SniperPiper: Darn.
*Buzz supered Piper just in time killing her before time was up*
*Enemy Team won*

Siege
*Rosa quickly runs to the screw as soon as the match. She grabbed it but got defeated by both Jessie and Emz*
SpectucularStu: Oh no I must get that!
*Stu breakthroughs to the duo to get the screw but got killed by the two*
*Lv 4 Bot coming to Blue Team*
*Penny from the Enemy Team throws her mortar and activates her gadget to blow it up to give way to the Siege Bot*
*Enemy Team Won*
(Getting so tired from writing so I didn't  insert the last member of the blue team)

Hot Zone
*Rico, Meg and Byron from the Blue Team go to the hot zone where the Enemy Team: "Jacky, Sprout and Lou" approach further*
*The battle goes blah blah blah*
*Enemy Team Won*

Knockout
*Sniper Blue Team and Tank Enemy Team fight*
*Enemy Team Won*

(I'm sorry if this was a disappointment from the sequel. I was starting to feel tired while writing this and didn't want to edit it since this one isn't supposed to be taken seriously. Hopefully I don't experience that again for something like this. Now to go back doing the good stuff.)