Chapter five-Bunon anotte

(Music is there for fun <3)

Diana's POV
It was 7am and I had a meet up with this guy that promised me something, he would kill the most horrible, wired and ugh I just can't describe boy on this earth. The man's name is Jizo, and apparently he has helped many people get what they want. My job is to sneak off in this hidden and most unknown alleyway in Portorosso to talk with him, or just get him to kill my victim and carry on with our day.

I was hoping nobody would see me walk in the alleyway and just my luck no one did~. I slid between two houses that were very close together and saw Jizo standing in the corner on the secret area.

Jizo: Ah finally, thought you weren't going to come...

Diana: Psh sure- let's just get this over with before I get caught

Jizo: As you wish, now what do you want?

Diana: I want you to kill this boy that is keeping me away from the love of my life~.

Jizo: And who would that be hm?

Diana: Alberto Scorfano...

Jizo: You mean that life guard guy?!

Diana: Mhm-

Jizo: Look kid- I understand you want him dead but seriously, he's a sea monster and it's now a law to not kill them, like that's seriously bad.

Diana: I THOUGHT YOU KILLED PEOPLE REGARDLESS?!

Jizo: And who said that HM?

Diana: All those weird alleyway people or something-

Jizo: Look, one don't listen to those guys and two I don't kill people I beat them up and then let them die on their own. Now how much you paying me?

Diana: 550$. That good?

Jizo: Mehh seems a bit low for me to beat a fish. Are you sure you wanna pay me to kick him in the shins?Now how much you paying me?!

Diana: I don't care about the cost Jizo! I want him DEAD!

Jizo: but if I get in trouble I'm blaming you!

Diana: You don't understand do you!? My uncle refused to help me because he didn't want to get in trouble and now you don't?! I WANT HIM DEAD FOR A REASON!

Jizo: Fine I get it bambina jeez- my final deal is $1000 got it?

Diana: As long as he's dead~

Jizo: Alright I'll start right-

*BANG*

Diana: Santa mozzarella what was that?!

Narrator
Diana and Jizo came bolting out of the secret area of the alleyway to only see their victim was covered in trash trying to hide up the fact he was the reason for all that racket. Diana and Jizo smirked as they walked over to the puzzled boy.

Diana: Ah look Jizo~ our victim was trying to snitch.

Alberto: V-victim?..

Diana: Don't act so stupid. You really didn't think I ment about killing Luca did you *scoff*

Alberto: Uh..I..

Diana: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! You really did didn't you!

Alberto:...

Diana: Look, Luca is MINE! He is not ment to be with a boy like you, especially a boy who is part fish.

Alberto: Are you for real?! Luca is a sea monster too you marmoccio! (brat)

Diana: Psh like I'm supposed to believe that. JIZO! Get me a rope-

Alberto: What you gonna straggle me?

Diana: Nah.. i'm gonna do something far worse~

Jizo pulled out two short ropes and a roll of half used duct tape. Diana pulled out a pocket knife and pointed it out at Alberto to scare him enough so Jizo could tie one of the ropes around his ankles and the other around his wrists, The duck tape was used to put around his mouth hold back any sounds or screams so no one knew what was happening. Alberto began struggling to try and get away but it was to difficult to untie the knots of ropes on his wrists and ankles. He looked up with tears in his eyes and just by looking at his eyes he was definitely begging for mercy.

Diana: Now I'll give you one chance to do this. If you break up with Luca I won't hurt you understand?

•Alberto violently shaking his head no•

•Diana punches him hard in the nose•

Diana: ILL ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME! BREAK UP WITH LUCA OR ILL BEAT YOU!

• shakes his head no•

Diana: JIZO! Bring me a harpoon~. He needs to be punished

Albertos POV:

This was a horrible idea! If I had only knew Diana was this crazy about Luca I would have told him then stayed away...but now I'm in a bigger situation. I couldn't stop crying, the pain was horrible my nose...definitely was broken and bleeding rabidly and my ankles were a slight purple and no not my sea monster purple like my SKIN was turning purple...probably from the lack of circulation.

I just wanted to go home...be with Luca and for him to tell me I was going to be ok...but I wasn't very sure if I was going to get home ALIVE!

I had gotten cute and bruises on my bare arms and legs from the stones on the ground and by Diana kicking my every minute! But the worst hasn't come yet... after about 10 minutes of being kicked and scraped that big Jizo guy came back with probably the most sharpest harpoon I've ever seen....

Narrator
Jizo had spent 10 whole minutes at a fishing shop purchasing their sharpest harpoon which obviously costed a lot of money which that didn't matter as long as he got the rest from Diana.

Jizo: Here you go kid- the harpoon

Diana: Perfect~

Alberto: *struggling noises*

Diana: Aw don't worry you won't feel a thing~ once your dead-

Jizo: Just- don't be to hard on him-

Diana: SHUT UP! Don't tell me what to do!

Jizo: Alright sorry jeez-

Diana: Say good night-

Mostra marino~

A.N

All right guys! Sorry this chapter took so long yes I promise to get it done but because I had back to back activities recently that made it extra difficult for me so I hope you guys can forgive me for that. I want to thank you all for 100 reads on this book this is my so far best book yet and I hope I can get other books farther in the future! Hopefully this chapter was good enough for you guys and I also want to give you guys a heads up the next chapter will have a blood trigger warning so if you aren't comfortable with that then I recommend you get help from somebody else that is OK with reading it for you and giving you all the details. This is a really long authors note but I hope that's OK and I'll be seeing y'all in the next chapter! Byeee <3