Chapter 1 : New Born

      A cry came out of the room, there lies a poor mother and her new born baby. All red in blood, a helpless little creature who was just given a chance to live in a world of sinfulness. She was brought to the room to be take care of by many nurses, with their slightly tight white dress surrounding the new born. Maybe a few of them got blood stains on the dress, but they didn't care.. for now. Focusing on giving the new born the right tubes and liquids to keep it alive.
  Therefor, the new born was healthy. A sweet child dressed in a soft-pastel pink cloak made out of soft fur. She was not alone of course, tears slightly making a trail on the ones holding her. A new mother, and a father. Crying with joy looking at their new born. Already putting up many expectations for the poor child. Poor.. poor child, born into the sinful world, not knowing about anything. Sweet child, innocent living being. Wondering on what the future will give her.
  "my sweet angel.. you're gonna grow up being our little savior, aren't you?" the father said, holding the child's tiny new born hand with his index finger. Slick and long, the size made it look like the baby's hand was a size of a rock. Which was true, the baby was small for her age. But what could they do? they loved her with all their heart, yes. "Loved" is definitely the right word.

   She grew up to be a gifted child, raised in a very religious household. Sending prayers everyday to the God they praised, thinking that it could help her be the one she is today.. maybe even better than today. Her grades were slightly better than others, straight A's, straight hair, straight-foward easy going girl who had beautiful brunette locks. Falling perfectly on her face full of beauty, attracting many eyes from who she walked passed. Oh.. she was definitely one gifted child.
  Jealousy is a strong word, but it was also the right word. A mix of hate and jealousy can make a pure holy soul turn into a monster full of sins, but did it even stop anyone? No, of course not. Everyone will always want to be the best and will do anything for it. Everyone has that voice in their head, like a little rat.. begging for its cheese, but never satisfied with the cheese it got. So it kept begging for more, and more, and more, then eventually die out of starvation and unsatisfaction.
  I could say, a humans brain can eventually work like that. Old or young, good or bad. Every human has its standard, but some has the highest and unhealty ones. Such as young little girls who wants to be a princess, or strictly ambitious parents who force up their kids to be the best in everything. Slowly building up pressure so the kid will eventually walk and talk like a robot.
  But oh what can a child do? They cant do anything without their parents, a home? No. Food? No. Money? No, definitely no. No child at a small and young age would want to sleep on hard concrete floor right? Even if they were born with it, none would want to. Who would want to?

   Ah.. should we keep going with the story? My, my apologies. Being in a religious and strict household surely is a big pressure, but when you're used to it.. eventually it seems normal and you get use to it. The girls name was "aylendra", a very beautiful name. Matches with her beauty, and personality. Everything about her was beautiful, she was such a pure soul. Filled with innocence and not knowing about sins and jealousy, a very sweet and kind personality. Soft high pitched voice when talking, an attitude which cannot be achive. She was like an angel, to perfect to be alive.
  "aren't you scared?" a voice said, it sounded slightly deeper than aylendra's voice. She felt like being called, looking to her side was a girl. Short black hair and her dark brown pupils starring at the white ceiling. "what should i be scared of? The world is not a scary place" she said, in a innocent voice. Looking at the girl beside her, confused. The girl chuckled, shaking her head without a response. Oh but what could they be scarred of? The world of a 4th grader didn't seem so bad, nothing is scary.. well, for now. Right?
  "hey, let's be friend until we're old! I wanna be friends with you forever, sandra!" the girl excitedly said, smilling really wide like the little kid she is. As for sandra, the other girl. Just laughed and nodded her head for a quick response. "we shall be friends until death do us apart"

"death..?"