Chapter 2

hello my lovelys, here is chapter two!!! Enjoy!!

Grace xxx

-------------------------------

SOPHIE'S POV

I gave the invites out today to everyone in my year by slipping them into everyone's lockers, I wonder if anyone will come?

LIAM'S POV

I opened a locker and a note fell out it was an invite to a girl named Sophie's birthday.

I really have never got an invite to a birthday party before. I have never talked to Sophie either really but I decided to think about it and maybe go.

It was Saturday the 11th of September the day of Sophie's birthday party and I decided that I will go as she invited me and it was the right thing to do.

I arrived at the party 10 minutes late. I opened the door to sophies house it was really nice inside her parents must of spent ages getting it all set up. I walked around the house looking for her and the other people at her party noone was downstairs so I walked upstairs and opened a door to only find Sophie sitting on her bed crying.

I walked into the room and sat next to her and asked her what was wrong. She stopped crying and said " I invited the whole year to my party hoping people will show up to my party when obviously I was wrong"

"it's ok maybe they are just late"

"No. No it's not ok no one is going to come they are right I am just a ugly girl who has no friends and through a party that No one turned up because I am a pathetic loser!" I tried to reassure her I told her that its not all that bad I turned up so at least someone came she stopped crying and said " I'm so sorry I have been crying and everything"

"nah it's ok" I said.

SOPHIE'S POV

wow now that I have stopped crying I just realized how cute his British accent sounds and how kind he is... My thoughts were cut off by him saying " anyway I'm Liam and its nice to meet you Sophie"