Its official???❤

Frannie Pov~

So I woke up and went to school.The first person I saw was Derek. His hair was blowing in the wind,and his eyes sparkled when the sun hit his face.

I just want to kiss him all day! his lips are so soft and a light shade of pink .

Derek pov~

I like Frannie soo much it's crazy. I really want to make it official. I want her to be mine and only mine.but idk yet.

I don't want to go to school I just wanna kick it with frannie . When I walked into school I saw frannie.

Frannie-Heey.
Me-hey cutie.
Frannie-(blushes) your such a flirt ☺️❤️
Me:I know,your Trynna ditch
Frannie-soo your the bad boy type.
Me-kinda
Frannie-Your the first bad boy I ever liked then but yeah let's get out of here.

Frannie Pov~
I fell so bad I ditched school but I really wanna spend time with Derek. He's just so cute I want it to be official,u know?

We were walking to his house cause no ones ever home. I just got on his back and he pretended to drop me lol. We are so goofy but it's adorable.

Derek-lets sit on the meter box for a little,I'm tired
Frannie- ok babe
Derek-oh so I'm babe?
Frannie-yeah were just not official yet.
Derek-I know babe but we have to wait till the time is right, I don't want to rush things. Other people are just rush into relationships but I want us to be different. I actually see something in you that I don't see in others and I don't wanna mess this little thing we got going on.
Frannie-I understand,your something special.
Derek-*kisses Frannie on forehead*lets start walking my little bunny
Frannie-lol I'm your little bunny?? That's adorable!
Derek- and so are you baby girl

We started walking till we got to his house. When we got in the house we went in his room and watched T.v. We watched Netflix for an hour then we started talking...

CONVERSATIONS~
Derek-whats your favorite show??
Frannie-90210
Derek- what music u like
Frannie-don't judge me ok babe, I like rock,punk rock,metal,hiphop,techno,pop,etc
Derek-OMG! I love your music type to!

Frannie pov~
We have a lot in common but when we talk I have to look in his eyes.
We started kissing for 30 minutes then he layed me down and got on top. We ALLWAYS talk about taking things slow but we end up not. Derek took off his shirt then I started feeling on his pacs his body is so perfect. All of a sudden he started taking off my shirt, I just hope nothing goes further. So continued to kiss and he was taking off his pants so I stopped him.

Me- wait!!! I thought we were going to take things slow Huh what the fuck!! You just want to lose my virginity soo you can tell your friends huh but NOO that's not going to happen!! I'm better then that. (I broke down and started crying) I know your going to leave me afterwards

Derek-baby girl! Calm down I got carried away,but no girl I care for u too much to let u slip away. To be honest I'm a virgin I'm not ready either. Everything just feels right when I'm around you Frannie.

Frannie- I'm so sorry I flipped out I just have soo much trust issues.
Derek- it's ok let's just go to sleep
Frannie-*wraps legs around Derek's body and goes to sleep*