IV

ೃ⁀➷ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗙𝗘𝗗 the streets of tokyo in an orange hue of sunlight, before taking its leave into the unknown

y/n did more research about the man whom wanted to meet her again after approximately a decade.

and she was terrified of the bits of information that she managed to gather. thinking about it made her feel horrible and itchy all over her s/c body.

she was scared of the man, grateful that she didn't accompany him home that day when he offered her a ride after she was done with work.

who knows what he's capable of after all.

right, something great happened today which made the h/c woman snap out of her thoughts when it came to her criminal ex.

one of her most trusted workers had announced her pregnancy as she was two months in already, and the woman could not stop smiling after doing so.

for most women, getting a child would be seen as a gift, rather than a curse. if you're living in good circumstances and are ready to financially support a child, then congratulations! not many women get that.

well let's get back to the topic of y/n and her criminal ex-boyfriend, shall we?

y/n has told naomi about sanzu haruchiyo and their story about how she shattered his heart into millions of bits and pieces. but the woman wasn't aware that he was a criminal looming around tokyo, looking for trouble.

and if y/n ever told her that, naomi would probably get sent into early labour and lose her child.

that, she wasn't willing to do as it would break everyone including her.

the h/c let out a sigh as she stood in front of her apartment door, ready to unlock it with her keys.

but hey, something seemed off, and by off, the author really meant it.

the door was fucking unlocked from the start, before she even used her keys; and the thought of a burgular being inside of her apartment made the woman gulp in fear. she was already terrified of sanzu haruchiyo, and now this!?

let her catch a fucking break.

she carefully pushed the door open, not wanting to make a sound as she made it inside of the house.

"oh hey, babe." said a male after coming out of the bathroom. the woman closed her eyes before letting out a yelp and punching the man's chest.