First Day

Yuuka P.O.V
"Whew that was close," I said breathing loudly. Haruhi and I were exhausted. Haruhi and I went to go see what class we were in really quickly. My classes looked weird so I went to the office while Haruhi went to her class. It turns out I had baking with third years since other classes were full. I also had business/statistics with second years because I scored really high on the math portion they couldn't give me 1st year math.( I don't know how school systems are in Japan. But for the sake of this story those are how her classes go.) I knew I should have answered some wrong on purpose like how I did on the other subjects. Oh well. I go to my first class with Haruhi. There were twins in front of us they kept moving so much I could barely see the board. My next class was baking. It was so much fun. I met someone kind of the same height as me. I sat next to him and another really tall boy. Some girls were giving me glares but it's not my fault that's the seating assignment. It was fun except that honey kept eating all the frosting. My next class was business/statistics. I sat behind some boy with glasses. He was a bit cute. Next to him was a blond boy. All three of us got partnered up to do a project. Girls were giving me glares. Especially this green haired girl. I heard her muttering "why would a commoner even need to know business their to stupid to make one for themselves. This commoner will end up working for me and I'll make her kneel and beg for her to keep her job." Now I know who to look out for. Kyoy said," I don't care if you are a commoner as long as you are smart enough to be able to ace this project and I think you are seeing as they put you a 1st year in this class." I said I will do my best. He nods. And proceedes to talk," the project is to make a plan to show how we can save a business's from failing and how to start one after this we have to make a small business and keep it running for 2 weeks after those 2 weeks we will have a fair showcasing how well or bad we did. We will have to make a presentation saying how our sells went and give a financial report. The company can be fictional. But you get extra credit if it's real." We both say at the same time" I want the extra credit" tamaki looks like he doesn't want to do this much work. He even says "its too much work but do we really have to have that extra cred...." kyoya and I both say annoyed and at the same time we whisper harshly "yes." He looks kinda scared now. He stays silent the whole time in a dark corner. I think i saw it growing mushrooms. Kyoya said" im glad everyone agrees". We decide to do a financial company.(I have no idea how anything like company's goes. So if some things don't make sense please tell me so I can fix them.Thank you.) More like kyoya decided but, I had no objections. It was a good idea. We started planning everything. The bell rang. It was time to go home. I looked around for Haruhi. I want to walk home with her. I COULDN'T find her. I guess she went home already.
PLEASE READ

IF SHE WOULD NOT BE WITH HARUHI When she breaks the vase. I HAVE MANY DIFFERENT WAYS I CAN GO WITH THAT ONE.

1. HARUHI INVITES HER.

2. SHE STUMBLES IN BY ACCIDENT.

3. SHE DELIVERS SOMETHING TO KYOYA.

4.KYOYA INVITES HER.

5. TAMAKI INVITES HER.
Please help me decide. Thank you.