Chapter 31

Too mature.😀

I represent,

T . M . R

Anastasia Pierce:

Tom tapped the table twice with his rings.

"Evening," he started hushing everyone right away. They turned their heads to him and so did i. Like everyone i was clueless what brought me here.

"I'm sure you're all wondering what the meeting's purpose." He locked his fingers together on the table raising his brows. "I know," Bellatrix had her hair in a high ponytail with her wife wearing hers in a slicked back bun. Those were the most powerful couple I've ever seen in my life.

"There is a new guy named Sebastian who's trying to defy us." She smiled widely as he nodded slowly.

"First of all: Welcome back Bellatrix," he smirked at her as i bit my lip with zest. I more than liked Bella's enthusiasm about everything.

Everyone was watching his actions and studying his every motion especially... Snape. I raised a brow before Tom started speaking.

But Snape kept his head straight as he sat next to Tom. There was something odd about his attitude. I clenched my fists on top of the table swallowing at his suspiciousness. The look in his eyes at Tom was a whole lot different than the others. It was almost vengeful. I raised a brow looking back at Tom to find him speaking but looking me in the eyes with a tilted head.

"As i was saying." He lowered his head. "Sebastian Douglas has started his new club of idiots." He cocked a brow causing them to giggle as i chuckled with sucked lips. "Until now: they're 80 but as we all know 80 could turn to 8000 over night, so we need to get rid of him." He cracked his thumb in his fist suggesting.

"I've got a plan, but i want to hear your suggestions. Since they're might he more vital than mine." That here ladies and gentlemen was the hottest kind of manipulation ever. I raised my chin clueless who that even was.

A familiar face raised his hand. "Yes Blade?" He turned his head to him. "It is knows that Sebastian always visits the nightclub some of us used to meet there for work each Thursday. He's really famous there." He explained with his head low in respect. I was their lady now, i was of royalty so it meant i had the equal right with Tom to think.

"What is he famous for?" I leant forward in my seat for my french braid to fall behind my shoulders to my spine after Tom questioned. "Several things: one he's the only American man who visits there. Two: he's too racist, he rarely picks black women, and once he saw two girls making out near his couch, he got up and beat them to crap." He caused me and Tom to convulse in similar disgust.

Beating up women for being different? Who the fuck followed him?

"And he picks up mostly other American women. He despises everyone if not specific characteristics." He explained causing me to cringe with repulsion.

"Too blond, eh?" I commented causing them to laugh devilishly with Tom smirking a little. "Tomorrow night." My lord realised switching his eyes up to him and me as i sat on the other head of the table. "What are you suggesting, my lord?" Snape questioned causing me to inhale sharply.

This man had something going on behind his mask of loyalty and i better figure it out. "We plan now, we act tomorrow." He tapped the table with his fingertips pondering deeply. Snape nodded slowly while i watched him.