Rin X Yukio

"So we'll have separate rooms, right Yukio? Man, I'm so tired after all that work today!"

"Yup, at least that's what that hotel guy said. Forgot his name," Yukio answered, as they walked to thier rooms

"What time is it? I'm so ready for some rest," Rin said.

Yukio checked the clock on the hotel wall. "11:23pm"

They separated when they got to thier doors.

Time skip to when they're done unpacking

Rin flopped onto his bed, and lied there for a minute. "Man it's hot in here...." He took off his shirt and changed into shorts, which were a little too big and thin for him. There was a hole for his tail of course. He turned off the light and closed his eyes, trying to sleep, but he couldn't. He thought of going to Yukio's room...

RIN'S POV

I got up, still just wearing nothing but thin shorts and went next door to my brother.
I walked slowly in.
"W-What are you doing?!"
Yukio stuttered as he looked at my half naked body, blushing a little.
"It was too hot in my room, so decided to come here..."
He was silent for a moment and said ok quietly, looking away. I walked over to the bed and tripped over myself and fell on Yukio by mistake. His hand brushed my nipple as he tried to catch me, and I moaned and blushed. Now, after that fall Yukio was facing up so his back touched the bed, and I was in a sitting position on his waist, my legs spread to his sides. With these thin shorts, Yukio can probably feel my balls on him.....
At the though of this I blushed even harder, and scrambled off him, and fell off the bed. I got up, my shorts slipping down my waist. I pulled them up, and looked at Yukio, who was also red, looking a little below my waist. I glanced down and saw a bump. I covered it quickly and got in bed next to Yukio awkwardly.

Our bodies were so close they were almost touching. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the embarrassing thing that had just happened because....I actually liked it when yukio's hand brushed my nipple....

I almost fell asleep, but then I felt a hand brush my abs and move up to my nipple, and squeeze it a little. I moaned out loud, and heard a small laugh.
"Y-Yukio..."
"I'm sorry, Rin, its just...when i touch you, you make nice noises..."
I turned to face him, my face red.
"Y-You make it feel good too...ahh..."
He touched me again, his finger rubbing it around. I raised my head in embarrasment. He lowered his head, and licked my nipple, twice. I bit my lip, trying to hold in my moans.
"Don't hold in your moans...they're really hot...and they....kinda turn me on..."
He licked my nipple one more time, and I gasped as he moved his head away.
He took in a few breaths, and cringed as he reached for my shorts.
"Nghh.."
He rubbed my length through my shorts, as it started pulsing slightly.
"You're getting a little wet..."
"Sh-Shut up...ughhn"
He squeezed my head through my shorts, and laughed softly as I moaned.
He slowly put his hand in my shorts as I cringed. He put his hand around my wet length and moved it up and down.
"Ughn, Y-Yukio!"
I felt myself cum all over his hand and he moved his hand faster, getting it all wet with my own cum. I took off his shirt, wanting some of him, and flicked his nipple around.
"Mmmm...Rin..."
He took his hand out of my shorts and licked his hand.
I took off his shorts to reveal his erection, and he took my wet shorts off too.
"You're big, Rin..." He said as he stared at my wet length.
"So are you..."
I reached for his length, and teased the head with my thumb, and he moaned. I made eye contact with him, and lowered my head and he freaked out a bit. I licked his head, and teased his slit with my tounge lightly, so he would beg for more. He took his hand and moved my head closer to his length, which was throbbing. I slowly took him in my mouth, and he breathed out harshly, in pleasure. I bobbed my head slowly and I tasted a little precum. I teased the slit again, this time harder.
"Mmm, Rin, you make me feel so good... and-ahh--you're gonna make me--"
He came in my mouth as I sucked hard and I swallowed his sweet cum. I gasped as I took him out of my mouth, out of breath.
"You taste like some kinda of candy," I said, breathing hard.
"You...You do too...ahh.."
I was licking his nipple, flicking it with my tounge, to give him a taste of his own medicine. We were both sleepy, so we put our clothes back on, and moved close. So close we could even feel each others erections....and fell asleep, exhausted.