March 12 1999

First day of school! i dont know if im excited or am i nervous or.. i dont know really. But i think i will wear my red dress with my black converse, people may say its crazy but i dont care. anyways im brushing my light brown hair with red tips and i get a call from Sunnymead High School. The call said my classes and what periods they are. Whatever.
period 1
okay. class is starting, and i dint really know anyone here because im new and things like that. well i guess ill tell my dairy a story. well when i was like i dont know around 2 my father picked a blond chick instead of my mom. so my mom got really mad i guess and like throw a glass at his head, he knocked out and we left. he's fine now... i think, but to be honest i really dont remember how he looks like. my mom told me the story when i was 13. oh ya my teacher... her name is Mrs.Echuviria. hard to say huh? she was a language arts teacher. she was talking about her life and stuff. By the way she talks and her face expressions i can tell she will be mean and really boring.
period 2
OH MY GOSH! during passing period i ran into this really cute boy. a jock i think. he had brown hair and a red jacket that said "football captin". cute! not like i meant to do it on perpose. And i sit in my next class very orginized teacher.. Ms.Hutson. she put us in asigned seats right away. i sit next to a drama queen, nerd boy, wierdo, and the jock. i sit in the back corner, better for me to fall asleep in class.
period 6
I wanted to skip my other periods beacause they were boring... so i come to my final class, art. well im going to get an F in this class, i suck at art. but ill get better. my teacher is Miss. fernandan shes really pretty and kinda fun. I am jealous of her perfection. and the bell finally rings at 11:00 we get out early today because it minimum day. im driving home right now and i cant stop thinking about the jock. i never got his name. i will get it tommorow. anyways im in my room and i looked up everywhere " how to get a jock" but they all say you have to be cheerleaders so... im screwed. all of this jock things make me tired i will dream of the jock again. ferwell diary... until tommorow
XOXO,
Misty Portman. X