THE SO CALLED "PROPER INTRODUCTION"

hey guys sorry that i am uploading so late because i am writing two stories together so hehe gomen. but now without further ado lets begin the story:-

hina- "yui h-how have y-you changed so much your face e-e-"

yui- "calm down sissy lets talk while walking"

hina- "hmm o-okay"

author pov- everybody was walking after hina was yui and then mikey basically yui was between mikey and hina. yui's few friends were with her too, they were at the back of draken.

yui- "so when i got into my new school the first thing that happened was that people were told to change their appearance totally, they were allowed to make gangs, people who had quinque or were interested in them were allowed to learn those and many things happened in those few months and i dont know some of my friends told me that i have changed so much from the day i entered the school"

haru (one of the friends of yui)- "and well thats true when you came you were like ' oh i dont talk much ' hahaha"

yui other friends started laughing 

yui- "oi oi calm your asses down its not so funny and well from now on i will be studying in your school but in the upper floor since we are taught quinque and we are different from other people "

haru- "boss looks like we need to go since i cheacked my phone and yuji-sama is telling we have a fight"

yui- "ohh looks like i need to go "

hina- "but fight? what fight?"

yui- "oh i told right? we have quinques and we have a fight almost everyday "

yui- "bye bye mr. invincible and this is my phone number keep it you will be needing it"

well this much for today 

i am getting confused a bit on how to continue 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

⚠ warning pictures are not mine credit to the owners 

your daily doze :- 😜😜😜

BYE-BYE