Errorink - No Distractions!

currently finishing some annoying paperworks then I was like scrap that I'mma make a one-shot of this. AAAJSJSJSJAJSK

SO THIS IS JUST A SHORT ONE ^_^

Type : The fluffiest fluffy fluff

-----------------

Error had just entered the library where he and Ink supposed to meet. He didn't oppose to Ink's suggestion since he liked quiet places. He walked around the aisles of books where he found Ink reaching for a book on the top-shelf. Being the short skeletom he is, he struggled to place a finger on his desired book.
Error happened to see him betting his life by stepping on another shelf just to lift himself up. He sighed, walking closer to Ink and grabbing the book he was trying to reach. Ink was surprised to see him from his side, considering he hadn't noticed his appearance before the scene. "Thanks!" Ink spoke, not too loud. "I almost tripped down there."

"Whatever you say, idiot." Error replied before taking off with the book he snatched from the too shelf, specifically the one that Ink wanted. They both head over to a long tabke nearby and sat beside each other, slamming the book on the table.

Today's agenda was studying. Ink managed to have Error teach him before his exams. Even though the other had plans, he cancelled everything just to meet him at the library.

"Alright. First things first, no distractions." Error spoke, opening the thick large book and flipping through its pages.

"No distractions. Got it." Ink agreed.

Error stopped at a certain page, the topic being World War II. History was something Ink hated, he didn't bother to listen about the American Revolution, as well as the French Revolution. He only assumed there was no equality by the time that Great Britain colonized America.

But he didn't really have a choice but to study, unless he wanted to fail his exams. Now that wouldn't end well.

Error started off by stating how Germany was pissed about the punishment they were given by the League of Nations, explaining how it was one of the reasons they invaded Poland, and so on. (Country humans? HELL YEAH)

Ink, as much as he didn't want to, listened very carefully at Error while he looked at the pictures from the book. He was imagining all the scenes and situations Error stated.
He was somewhat fond of the topic but that wouldn't top the idea that it was boring for him.

"Just like before, Italy changed teams..." Half-way through the discussion, where Error explained how Italy once more left the Axis powers, his voice started to trail off.
He didn't realize he was now staring at Ink.

The other didn't notice this until he heard nothing but air. Realizing that no one was talking, he quickly turned his head to face Error, who was staring at him. For a moment Error forgot he was teaching.

"Hey!" Ink flicked his forehead and Error immediately snapped back to reality.

"What the hell was that for?!" Error exclaimed in a whisper, hoping not to disturb anyone else in the area. Although they were safe since they were the only ones sitting there.

"I thought you said no distractions!" Ink furrowed his brows at him, causing Error to flinch.

Error scoffed, "Shut up." He turned his head back to his front and glance at the book. "Anyway, in 1945..." He continued to discuss the lesson.

Ink was now very distracted because of Error. Noticing that the other was actually staring at him the whole time, made him wonder if Error wanted something. He couldn't helo but glance at him every now and then, completely losing track of what he's studying. Not only was he glancing often, but he also found himself grinning at the thought of having eye contact with the man.
At last, Error felt the presence of his eyes and quickly looked back at him with his brow raised.
"No. Distractions." Error spoke firmly.

"You were distracted first." Ink pouted while pointing his index finger on the other's chest.

Error scoffed and crossed his arms, still facing Ink. "Is failing not in your vocabulary?" He asked a rhetorical question.
Ink chuckled softly before smiling at him and gave him a wink, causing Error to look away with yellow tint on his face. "Quit the goddamn face and start studying."

"I can't study without any fun." Ink shrugged, tilting his head while he looked at him.

Error sighed after jumping to a conclusion that Ink no longer wants to study with just reading. He then quickly but softly grabbed Ink by his chin and pulled him in for kiss, their lips touching before Ink could understand their situation. A few seconds into the kiss, Ink closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around his neck as they deepen it. Error was now sliding his hands to the other's hips to grab him and pull him closer, to an extent in which their chests would touch. The kiss felt nice, Ink was creating sounds which made Error feel awkward a little, but he didn't mind. It lasted for a few minutes before Ink pulled away.

"We shouldn't do that here." Ink chuckled as he cupped his hands on Error's face.

"You started it." Error countered.

"No I didn't!" Ink snickered before pulling him back in to continue the kiss.

As long as there was no one around, they can make out for as long as they want.