part 1

Y/N p.o.v

I was walking home from my high school with my friends talking about our crushes, my friend Laura asked me who I liked and I started thinking about it but as I started to say who we was at her house. The person I liked, which I doubt liked me back was sort of popular.

-time skip to 10mins later-

I had been standing there 10 minutes thinking about how I'd love to be his ragdoll, do anything he said..anything.
It struck me that it was weird to want to do that but I didn't care as long as he was doing it he could do whatever he wanted.

"Y/N!"

I snapped back to reality and my other friend Carla had a worried look on her face but I didn't understand why.. until she told me I had been standing there for sometime.. daydreaming. When she asked what I'm thinking about why I just told her my dad. My dad passed away when I was 10, im now 16 I really don't care that he's gone but I'll act like it.

"Oh let's take you to your house Carla!"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

As we were walking to her house I was worried i would make a fool of myself if I ever asked _____ if I could be his ragdoll...

"Were here Y/N.. I'll see you later, bye!"

"Bye"

And with that we were going our separate ways, as I quickly walked home I noticed mom's car was in the drive way with the door open Im starting to think something bad happened.

-270 words-