Into The Portal

Dr. Molly Kanagumi is a nurse and protector of the squad's home. Her dream is to be in the unemployment just like Elisa Takume and Callie Iddy. On her way home from Woohoo Hooniversity, she spies around on the golden statue of Ariana Octoling and her sister, Kylie Octoling. They were posing like Cure Peach and Cure Ange from the pretty cure series, and they had a big smile on both on their faces.

"Huh? A golden statue of the sisters? I'm okay with that..." though Molly, driving on until she reached the squad's house. The house was filled with Halloween Decorations and spooky balloons that swift in and out. She opened the door and much to her shock, the nurse found Bluebuzz's room filled with video games, balls, and toys. "I'll much pack this," said Dr. Molly, packing some stuff in her backpack and walking into Becca's room, where she was going stuff on her laptop while Volina was sitting with her on a pink pillow. "And, I'm done!" Said Becca, pressing save and opening a portal to the Powerpuff Girls Z world. "What's this?" Asked Molly, touching the portal with one of her fingers. "It's a portal," said Becca. "It can take you anywhere you want to wish for," she added, shrugging.

Volina stood up, looking at her. "You see, it's a weird one with different dimensions." Said Volina, smiling. "We'll see about that," snarled Dr. Molly, marching over to the portal. Just before she can get her lab coat to be off, she tripped over a empty can of soda and falls into the portal. She took fall damage in the sewer, and saw some old friends of hers, the amoeba boys and they were trying to think about what their next crime should be. Top Hat and Poncho don't seem to come up with ideas, but Violet has one. This time, they were going to use French novelist Maurice Leblanc's Arsène Lupin character as the inspiration, and the two agreed with the plan. As they left, Dr. Molly found out who was this place. It was in the sewer with pipes and dirty water, and had some disgusting bits in it.