Was it all fake?

~Morning/At School~

They all had already arrived at school. It was first period.

The teacher was rambling on about the great paramount war that happened ages ago. She also mentioned something about having a test on what she's been teaching so far. Luffy shared this class with Ryuji, and they sat right across from each other. Ryuji would sneak a look at Luffy, here and there but Luffy still didn't notice. He hadn't notice so much, that she had been staring at him for a good ten minutes.

"Ahem.. Ryuji, would you like to tell the class why you have been staring at Luffy for half of my class, or will you pay attention to the lesson?" The teacher said. "Sorry Ms. LinLin.." she mumbled as her attention remained on the lesson for the rest of the class. 'So glad this is my last year...' she sighed.

~Skip to the end of the day :)~

"Luffy!" Ryuji called out. Luffy looked up from the crook of Zoro's neck and raised a brow.

"I made cookies, wanna try?" She asked. Luffy nodded happily.

Ryuji brought the tray of cookies to the Living room and let Luffy take one, as well as Zoro. They both smiled. "These are yummy!" Luffy said as a slight pink crossed his cheeks.

"Will you marry me now?" Ryuji asked with sparkles in her eyes. Luffy and Zoro just chuckled.

"Your funny.." Zoro said with a slight glare.

"I know, thanks for noticing." She smiled as she still looked at Luffy, waiting for an answer. "No. He's not marrying you." Zoro scoffed. "Sure, I'll marry you. Zoro says he doesn't want to anyway." Luffy smiles. "Did you just say yes?" Zoro asked. "Yes. he did!" Ryuji hugged Luffy tightly and he hugged back.

Zoro couldn't do anything about it. They were in a fake relationship anyway. It was all for show because Luffy hated when Boa would come up to him. Boa didn't take a hint or no for an answer so Zoro was his only way out. When he was with Zoro, she didn't dare get anywhere near him. Although it would leave you dumbfounded because of the way they act with each other. They've been like that since literally forever.

"So what are we gonna tell literally everyone?" Zoro asked. "We can just say we were never together and it was a joke. We tell them the truth. Obviously." Luffy replied as Ryuji's jaw dropped. "YOUR RELATIONSHIP WAS FAKE?!" She shouted, causing everyone to come out of their room, staring at the trio. "Yeah... we were only dating to keep Boa away." Zoro yawned.

"So.. why do you guys sleep with each other and stuff?" Sanji asked. "I thought you guys were seriously; you know, you know." He added. "He's my best friend, of course I sleep with him. Plus my room's cold and shit." Luffy says, pulling Ryuji with him. "But now I have a wife, so there's no need to bother Zoro. No offense." Luffy smiles. "None taken Lu." Zoro says, walking to his room.

Ryuji was still shocked. "It was fake?" She asks, still shocked. "It was fake." He replied. "You know, I've seen you in some of my classes and in the hallway. I always thought you were pretty and smart. You have pretty eyes, you know? Ever since we were put in the same group, your eyes, and your laugh have been stuck in my head.." Luffy says, complimenting her so easily, almost like it was nothing. Not knowing the way his words melted Ryuji's heart. He stepped into his room with Ryuji then closing the door behind them. "Really?" She turned a bit red. Luffy just simply nodded.

~Zoro's Pov~

If you think that maybe I developed feelings for Luffy during our time of fake dating, then you are incorrect. Luffy is and will forever be a good friend of mine. I couldn't possibly look at him in a different manner. The act was convincing wasn't it? I know.

Zoro, walked into his room and turned on his lights as he looked at the room he hadn't stepped into for awhile because he was always in Luffy's room. It was still clean from the last time he was there. He was lying in bed as he drifted off to sleep slowly. As he dreamt of him and Luffy's time together.

Zoro didn't gain any feelings for Luffy, but you ever have that feeling when someone has your best friends attention more than you? yeah, that's how Zoro feels. He likes when they were fake dating because he had Luffy's attention on him 25/8. Now, he'll barely be noticed by his best friend.(That's what Zoro is assuming but Luffy isn't like that.) He sighed as he closed his eyes and went to sleep. He didn't want to think about it.

~.~

In the morning, Zoro woke up to the smell of Sanji's cooking. Even if he'd never tell Sanji to his face, his cooking was the best he's ever had. However; when he got down stairs to the kitchen, Sanji wasn't cooking. It was his sister. He sighed. A long deep sigh.

"What are you making?" Zoro asked.

"Breakfast dummy." She chuckled.

Zoro wish she'd just go back to being Sanji's long lost sister. Luffy woke up too, and had mistaken it for Sanji's cooking as well. "That smells good- Ryuji?" Seeing her suprised him. "Mhm, you hungry?" As if asking Luffy thus question was necessary, he still nodded and went over to eat.

When he sat down, Zoro went over to sit next to Luffy. Ryuji asked Zoro if he was also hungry and of course Zoro tried to play it off. "I guess.. I'll have a bit..." he tried masking how hungry he was. Ryuji came back with a plate that was full, knowing how hungry Zoro was.

"So! Zoro! How does it feel to finally not be fake dating anymore?" Ryuji asked. It sucks. He wants his Luffy back. Instead, he shrugs and continues eating.

Everyone else had already left for school but since Ryuji and Luffy had a free period, they decided stay home longer. Meanwhile for Zoro, he always sleeps in late.

"Luffy, can I talk to you?" Zoro asked

"Of course!" He exclaimed, walkng out of the kitchen with Zoro.

"So uh.. we still gonna hangout and stuff right?" Zoro asked nervously. He didn't know why he was so scared to ask Luffy this question he just didn't want to lose the person he loved so much, his best friend.