The End and Beginning

Hellooooo!~

I really wanted to make a story like this one so I started it. I have other stories in the making but I feel like their to OP or I just necessarily have writers block on them.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Loading data.......

Loading......

Loading.....

Loading....

Loading...

Loading..

Loading.

Complete.....

Starting....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and took a shower.

I then put on my clothes and did my make-up.

(The clothes are the ones on the top of the chapter and the make-up is below)

I

I

I

I

I

                                                                     \/

I then went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. I walked out of my house and locked the door. I got in to my car and drove to my school. Once I got there I headed to my A-day classes.

After classes/Random last period class~

I smiled in delight that it was the last period and I could go home. All my thought suddenly went blank when I heard a sound. A sound that I wished I never heard because it would result in bad things happening. I was curious and sneaked out of my class and followed where I heard the sound. I heard the sound again but more clear. That's when I knew what it was and I walked towards the sound carefully. I rounded a corner and peeked around....