Character and background story

Name: (Y/n) (L/n) 

Age: 17

Hair color: (Y/h/c) (once you start singing the song, your hair glows yellow)

150 cm 

Devil fruit: Doesn't eat one until a little later in the story

Skills: (R/n) does teach you how to fight and defend yourself

Special abilities: Every time he sings a special song his hands, hair glows yellow.

Background

Third p.o.v

It was a quiet night as (R/n) was closing up the bar, he walked up to the entrance door to lock up, until he say basket outside the door

It was a quiet night as (R/n) was closing up the bar, he walked up to the entrance door to lock up, until he say basket outside the door. (R/n) was very confuse as he opened the door and grabbed the basket and took it inside, he set it down on one of the table and opened the basket, what he looked inside shocked him. It was a beautiful baby wrapped in a blue blanket, looked about 3 months old, sleeping peacefully. After he kinda got over his shock, he notice that there was a note right next to the baby. He picked up the note and started to read it

{Dear of who ever is reading this 

I know you might be very confuse as you are reading this,  this is (Y/n), and he a very gifted child. I got very sick while I was one month pregnant with him, the doctors said we both will not make it. My husband wanted find a cure to save us, he heard a legend of a flower called the sun-drop flower, that can cure any illness and injuries, even cheat death. It only grows once of every thousands of years, only can find in the Grandline. Desperate, my husband promise to bring back the flower and left the next day, he didn't come back for four months, once he came back, it was the most beautiful flower I have ever seen. Once I tried the flower, I was cured. Months later (Y/n) was born, as you can see, he's a very beautiful baby. My husband also said that there's a song that you can sing to make the magic work. I sang it to him as a lullaby, then his hair started to glow yellow, we both realize that the power from the flower transferred to him. Once he was about three months old, the world government found out about the power and tried to take him away from us. I had to send him away to keep him safe, so please take care of him and keep him safe. Give him this necklace once he turned 17 years old, its a family heirlooms. Also teach him this song when he's old enough, the song can activate his powers. I will forever love him and miss him. 

Thank you from (y/n) mother} 

After (R/n) read the letter, he looked at the power which has the lyrics of the song, and he also looked for the necklace, that was next to the baby, it was a very beautiful gold necklace.