c h a p t e r - t w o

I woke up the next morning knowing that we would have to go pick up the kids from the airport i sent a quick text to my mum asking when they arrive.

mother. 

hey, mum just asking, when do I pick the kids up from the airport?

1:45, and do not take James out for anything fun, he recently burned my curtains

oh your red ones?

yes. so he gets no fun and no money

just to piss my mum off I'm going to take them shopping. I looked over to see that logan was not by my side anymore, I walked out and he was in the kitchen making pancakes

"hey im just making pancakes," he said while flipping one over "I know I could smell them, they look and smell amazing," I said truthfully.

I grabbed a couple of pancakes and told him that we pick the kids up at 1:45 from the airport, we had eaten all the pancakes and Logan had gotten up to get ready while I did half the dishes and then Logan would do the other half.

Logan had come out and started the dishes while I had a shower I put on my favourite playlist on Spotify and 3 songs played. bored- Billie Eilish, jealousy, jealousy- oliva Rodrigo, back in black- ACDC. I got out of the shower and changed into a really nice outfit

(you can imagine something different)

then this was my make-up for the day

(sorry if you don't like it)

I was all done and ready to go, shit its 1:30 and it takes me 20 mins to get to the airport

I was all done and ready to go, shit its 1:30 and it takes me 20 mins to get to the airport. "logan we gotta go now!" "yeah yeah okay im coming" we hopped into my car and we just made it because there was hardly any traffic 

I quickly go out to greet them and they were all standing there looking a bit annoyed I was late, "hey guys im sorry im late" I gave them all big hugs " it's okay" indi said while everyone else agreed. 

"Okay, guys im sure you know Logan" "yes! he's my favourite...other than you," Tom said, "oh nearly said it, anyway in the car we go!" 

the car trip was pretty silent, but it was wired because the twins hadn't talked yet. "hey h and j (harry and James) why aren't you guys talking?" they looked at each other then James said, " we know that mum said something about James and how he burnt the curtains, and I bet I won't be having any fun here." I felt a little bad for him if we are being honest here.

"it's fine, you with me im fun you are going to have fun here," I said then harry looked at James and then James confirmed something.

"can we go shopping?" they all said. great, it was all part of the plan to make me feel bad then get whatever they want.

"Yeah okay." "whoooo let's go shopping kids!" logan said may more excited than I was.

tell me if you liked it! comment/vote/follow :)