Laugh Now Cry Later

Tiffany
It's been almost a week since my brother and sister pulled that BS with me like how could they ? I didn't need my father then and damn sure don't need that nigga now shit real is real.
I finally decided to get up for school I check my IG , emails and texts then I proceed to the shower , I hope this week goes by fast and quick.

: baby you ready?

Tiff : Yes Jeremiah
Me and the Mr. matching today , it's the last week of senior year and graduation day is right around the corner I'm excited to walk across the stage with my babies and my boyfriend it's a real blessing & you know we had to show out. Today was senior day and for all the couples it was show why you and bae the SHIZNIEEEEEEE Day 😏 Me and Miah had our matching black Adidas pants fits on slaying shitttt !

* school bell rings *

: Tiffanyyyy !

Tiff: Hey baby !

My bestfriend screamed from the end of the hallway as me and Jeremiah walked through the door .

Bri : Yall cuteeee 😋

Tiff : Thanks boo , you looking good ma ! Is that a Bootay I see ?!

Bri : Girl you know food be getting me right

Tiff : I see

Jeremiah: Now sister, you know damn well yo momma don't cook at home or is the baby & Dre helping?

Bri: It might be both but yall know I'm due soon and y'all haven't bought the baby nothing some godparents you two are 😒

Tiff and Miah : We got this !

We walked to the gym with our whole class to take a group picture man class of 15' goinggggg , we deep ASF! We took a picture and we all talk, laugh and take pictures as we wait for our advisor Ms. Watson to make announcements
Ms. Watson: As you all know you all have early release after this.

We all said ayeee as she told us that me Bre and the baes got some runs to make
Ms.Watson : And we love to see you all at Dave and Busters tonight for Senior night dinner and after party at XL downtown so pack it up and get out , enjoy the rest of your day seniors!

We all flood out the gym exchange our goodbyes and get to pushin cause me and my man gotta roll and make moves !

Bri : Well I'm about to go home and change, me and Dre will meet y'all at the house then roll with y'all to the mall ?

Tiff : Cool baby cakes see you then

Miah : Ight it's on with you sister

Bri: Bye y'all!

We drive to the house and get our things we got a room for tonight before the dinner and after party so did the parents ( Bri and Dre ) so you know it's going to be a real turn up night, ayeee !

Jeremiah

I talked to the bros and I plan on proposing tonight at Senior dinner it's going to be nice Asf foreal, I can't wait to make my baby girl my woman forever!
Bri and Dre met us out the house we all went to the mall shopped , Me and the bro Dre got the ring, got to the hotel and settled in then my phone rang .

Hello ?

: Hey Daddy , you miss me?

Who calling Miah phone?

You think Tiffany will over here ?

Aww Bre and Dre are going to met their baby girl soon! Names?

Them outfits man 😈🔥

Propose ? OMG 🙊

See what happens next 😏👏