Chapter 6

JEON YUJUN POV

I woke up like 6 in the morning and none of my wives have woken up yet. Jihyo, Mina, Sana, Momo and Chaeyoung who went to the hospital yesterday is also here asleep.I was on my ipad studying about what Junghyuk Oppa gave me about Jihyun. After I saw that it was about 7 o'clock I went to take a shower and wore my clothes as I went to open one of my closed closet since it was full of mine and Jihyun coat actually.You might ask why Jihyun left her coat here.Well that kid always went here to hang out and sometimes forgot to bring her coat back so she just ask me to save it for her.

Who knows she might needing it.I just take my coat and hang it on my arm as I walk outside the closet.I was wearing a collar shirt with pants and a tie that I didn't tied it yet.But as I went out and close the door I saw Mina unnie awake while rubbing her eyes.

"Jun....What are doing awake this early?"She said as she yawn.

"I should be the one who should ask you that love."I said to her as I went to her and kiss her on her forehead.

"Are you going to the hospital now?" She ask as I nodded.

"But you need to eat breakfast first." She said to me as I smile while nodding my head.

"And that's why I was going to wait for all of you to wake up so we could go out and eat breakfast at Jihyun's and my restaurant."I said to her.

"Ok...."She said tiredly and didn't realize that I said it was mine and Jihyun's restaurant and just chuckled a little at her.

"Go and take a shower let me wake up the others."I said as she nodded before getting up and went to the bathroom.

I went to where Tzuyu unnie is and sit next to her who is sleeping still.

"Tzu.Love.Wake up now.I need to go to the hospital and I was wondering if you want to follow me and Mina to eat breakfast."I said to her as she slowly woke up.

"Sure....."She said tiredly as she rubbed her eyes.

"Go and wash your face a little.Mina Unnie is taking a shower."I said to her as she nodded her head.

She got up and went in the bathroom. I went next to Jeongyeon Unnie as I try to wake her up and tell her everything which she immediately wake up and went in the bathroom.

After I'm done waking all of them up, I went downstairs with my bag, laptop, ipad and coat.I sat down on the couch and did some work on my laptop.After like a couple of minutes all of them came downstairs.I turn off my laptop and about to walk away when Mina Unnie stop me making me looking at her in confusion.

"You forgot to do your tie you tie.How do you expect to go out without tying it Jun."Mina Unnie said as she tied my tie.

"There you go."Mina Unnie said as she finish tying my tie.

"Thank you."I said to her.

"You're welcome."Mina Unnie said as we started to walk out and went in the limo where's my driver was already waiting for us.

After like 5 minutes we arrived at the restaurant showing a sign said "J.Y.J & P.J.H BFF'S RESTAURANT"I smile a little at the sign and look at them who knows nothing about it.As we got in one of mine and Jihyun close friend from highschool smirk at me and I knew exactly what she's going to do.

"Welcome back Boss. "My friend said as my wives stop looking at the restaurant and look at her in shock.

"Don't tell me you own this Jeon Yujun." Dahyun Unnie said as I turn back and look at them before laughing a little.

"Of course I don't own this."I said as I smirk at my friend as she laugh.

"Because I only own half of this Jihyun own the other half of it." I said as they look at me in shock.