Chapter 12: The Battle with Adam Taurus and Cao Cao

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 12 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Blake P.O.V

"In Union City Blake decided to go to the book store to see if they're any new books delivered, she's also thinking about no sign of any White Fang activity in the city after the failed attack stopped by (Y/N). Along the way she sees the bookstore in the distance, but something hits her behind her head making her vision blurry until the passes out with someone grabbing her. She wakes up feeling a great pain on her head from where she got hit, she goes to rub it only to feel her hands are tied together causing her to try and break out from it....................
????: *chuckles* " You won't get free like that Blake."
...................her eyes widen hearing a recognizable voice along with looking in the direction to see someone she never expected and wanted to see in a long time...................
Blake: "Adam."
Adam: "How wonderful to see you again my love, I missed you."
Blake: "So, you decided to kidnap me after this time of waiting?"
Adam: "It wasn't hard, thanks to our new allies I got you here with no trace of anyone finding you."
Cao Cao: "So, this is Blake? One of the girls who stood in our way time to time from our plans?"
Adam: "Yeah. So, don't you or the rest of you try anything."
....................Blake gets scared of what's going to happen, but an explosion breaks open the door to the warehouse making them look seeing someone walking through the smoke towards them.....................
Adam: "Who are you?"
(Y/N): *appears from the the smoke* "Someone who's here for a friend."
Blake: "(Y/N)."
Cao Cao: "The Necromancer."
Ruby: "Blake!"
Rias: "Well if it isn't Cao Cao."
Adam: "How did you find us?"
(Y/N): "Maybe next time you should take *shows them a book* someone that I can't find thanks too a tracing magic I learned."
Adam: "Damn!"
Yang: "Now give Blake back and you won't get hurt."
Cao Cao: "Please. You won't get a chance to fight us."
(Y/N): "I got this."

3rd P.O.V

...................(Y/N) walks up to them slowly causing Cao Cao to grip his spear tightly while Adam grabs his sword charging in only for their attacks blocked by two swords he has.....................
(Y/N): "Not impressed."
....................he does a spin kick with his leg covered in flames knocking them left out of the warehouse causing him to follow them while everyone helps Blake. Adam and Cao Cao slides on the ground hurt with (Y/N) approaching them, Adam is the first to get up to attack that are blocked from both attacks with the swords to retaliate with kicking him into the wall to block Cao Cao's spear to spin kick him to the ground with the sword to his neck.....................
(Y/N): "Of all the things you've done kidnapping my friend with this obsessive asshole?"
Cao Cao: "He promised to help us cause if his semblance."
.....................he looks at Adam to see him doing a pose to a slash attack heading towards (Y/N), but his blade glows doing a slash cutting Adam's attack in two with it exploding behind him. Adam gets shocked from what he saw with (Y/N) appearing in front of him to knee him in the gut making him cough in pain, everyone runs out after getting Blake out of the restraints until (Y/N) dodges spear attacks coming from Cao Cao with every dodge from every attack heading his way with ease. He smirks after grabbing the spear to follow up with a punch in the face breaking his nose, everyone runs out to see him fighting the two with ease while kicking Adam back....................
Ruby: "Wow, he's so awesome!"
...................Adam growls in anger and charges his semblance to hit (Y/N), he launches the attack towards him only to get kicked back heading to the girls making Rias block it with a glyph, but couldn't block it all asBlake gets hit running out as she launches back crashing on the ground. (Y/N) look at her with everyone running to her and he gets angry....................
(Y/N): "YOU SON OF A BITCH!"
Adam: "Oh shit."
(Y/N): "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!"
....................he equips the Imperial Arms Sword and stabs it on the ground with a red glow happening making everyone look at what was happening....................
(Y/N): "Incursio!"