Maid Dress.

Dream has been very busy doing a lot of Minecraft stuff with coding and hadn't been paying attention to george, and since he pays a lot of attention to george, george started getting attention starved + touch starved.

"Ugh, why won't dream pay any attention to me anymore. It's so annoying.. Wait, I think I have an idea." Said george

_about 4 hours later._

"It finally came, my maid dress, I can wear it to get dreams attention."

George puts it on and goes to dreams room, george knocks on the door.

"Come in george." Says dream

George walks in and sees dream is doing some coding. He sits on dreams lap and watches him work.

(This is example of what they looked like but george had a maid dress)

"Ughhh, I'm so bored dream."

"Well what do you want me to do george? I'm coding right now and you decided to sit on my lap, there is nothing you can do right now."

"Why can't we do anything fun" george said with a bored frown.

"Like what babe? There is nothing we can do right now."

George kisses dream, it was a long kiss, george felt dream lick around in his mouth, which made him a little horny, he tried to hide his boner the best he could, but dream ended up noticing.

"Oh? You're horny? I see."

"Eh- well- i- um-" george was trying to talk but got cut off by dream kissing him.

Dream picked up george, turned off his PC, and brought george to his bed. Dream had started licking George's mouth asking for him to open his mouth so he could French kiss him, george opened his mouth and dream immediately put his tongue in and started licking inside George's mouth.

"Mmhm~~!" Muffled george

Dream took off his shirt, he then took off George's shirt. Slowly dream took off his pants, he didn't take George's skirt off yet.

"D-dream~~!!" Moaned george.

This made dream even more hard and george being the idiot he is didn't have any boxers on so dream took off George's skirt and saw his dick. Dream started teasing george and licked his finger and started making circles around his dick tip.

"Dream~! Stop teasing me!"

"Wow george, you can't even handle some teasing?"

"S-shut up~!"

Dream took George's dick and started licking the tip of it, then he slowly started sucking on George's dick. George started moaning a lot so dream went to go get a little jar from a secret place. There was lube inside of it, so he put some on his dick and some around George's hole.

"Are you ready George?"

"Uhm..-"

Before George could say much dream put his dick in George's hole and started going in and out. George tried to cover his moans with his hand but it didn't really work. Dream was so close to hitting George's spot so George moved his ass closer to dreams dick so he could hit his spot, soon enough dream did hit it and George started moaning even louder. All you could hear was "Ahhh~~!!!" coming from George, dream took his dick out from George's hole and there was cum all over George's hole and dreams dick.

"Look at that George, I barely even fucked you and you still cummed."

"Shut up dream, you hit my spot, I couldn't help it."

Dream started laughing at the brunette. Dream then picked up his boyfriend so that they could shower. George was quite tired though, so in the very short walk to the shower he fell asleep on his boyfriend's shoulder. Dream woke George up so that they could shower, they both went in together. Dream tried not to look at his boyfriend's lower body.

"Babe it's okay! You can look." George said with a laugh.

Dream gave George a kiss on the head as he helped him wash his upper body. Dream then helped the brunette wash his hair, which was dream's favorite part of the shower, washing his boyfriend's soft and fluffy hair.

__
N / A

AHHHHH! Hello! I am not new to wattpad, I have another account o_O (Violet_1901) and I made this account because I don't want my friend seeing dreamnotfound smut... ANYWAYS- this is my first time writing smut so it's probably not that good :, D anyways bye <3 remember to eat and drink something :). Have a good morning / evening / day / afternoon / night, I LOVE YOU <3!!!!!