Mystery

"Deanna it's time to get up." My mom screamed so I could hear her from her room. It was a Friday morning and I had to go to school. I only had 3 friends. One is Rachel, which I had been friends for years, and then there's Coryn and my other friend Deanna. We have the same name. I met Deanna at volleyball. She's only a grade ahead of me so we text all the time. I got out of bed and put on a pair of jean, T-shirt, and a Louis necklace that I begged my mom to get me. Then I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I walked to school by myself. It was not a long way to go, but I still have to leave my house early. I caught up to my friends, Deanna and Rachel, who were at the school waiting for the doors to open. The school doors opens at 7:30 and it was 7:25.                                                                                                      "Hi thing two." They both said at the same time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                "Hi guys. Why'd you called me thing two? It doesn't sound right." I said with a smile on my face even though it was early in the morning. I hate getting up early. 

                      "I see you're wearing a Louis necklace." Dennis said with laugh. Rachel just stood there, rolling her eyes.

                            "Yeah, I begged my mom to get it for me."

                               "So your not into Twlight anymore?" Deanna asked raising her eyebrows.

                                "No. I like Twlight. I just can't sit there and watch it everyday. You're like my mom Deanna. She watches Twlight everyday and so do you. She said the same thing to me when I say I don't want to watch it; and stop trying to change the subject." I said almost in a scream and everyone started staring at me.

                                The doors finally open. My friends and I were the last one to get in. I said goodbye to Deanna and went to my locker. It wouldn't open the first or second time. It's a great way to start off the day. I walked to  gym. I always hated gym. Every time I go to the gym, I almost get my head torn off by a dodge ball. Though, the best thing about it is beating up my ex-boyfriend at a game. Some of his friends say he wants me back, but as Taylor Swift said, "We are never getting back together." I was done with all my classes. I said hi to Deanna a couple times in the hallway  and people were saying  "Hi thing two!" to me all day, which got really annoying.

                                I walked home from school. My parents weren't home. They were both at work. I opended the door and heard singing  from upstair. I threw my book bag on the floor and closed the door behind me. I then ran upstairs, tripped, and made a big thump. The singing stopped as I cursed under my breath. I ran up to my room and flung the door open. There was nothing there. Only my cat purring. Maybe the singing was my imagination. I texted Deanna and Rachel and asked if they wanted to come over and spend the night even though my parents were probably scream at me for not getting their permission. I did not care though. We probably didn't have anything to do this weekend anyway.