Chapter-8

Yeonjun- 20 years
Soobin- 19 years

"Get up Binnie! It's time to go" Yeonjun pulled the blanket off of a very sulky and sad Soobin who refused to even come out of his room. "I'm taking you out with me and I don't want to hear a no"

Yeonjun opened his closet and picked out an outfit for his boyfriend. "Get changed"

"I don't want to go" Soobin hid his head under the pillow. It has been two days since he started behaving this way and Yeonjun was getting annoyed.

"Why?? Tell me Bin" he sat down beside him on the bed and gently stroked his hair, something that Soobin loves.

"I can't decide what to draw" Soobin had an assignment he had to do for college and he was yet to decide what to draw.

"Let's go out and search for inspiration okay? I'm sure you will find something useful" Yeonjun pulled him up and forced him to change his clothes.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs" he turned and walked out leaving Soobin alone.

This always happened with Soobin. Whenever he failed to come up with an idea, he would lock himself up in his room. This time the prompt he got was Colours and he had no idea what to paint. Isn't every painting made with colors? His brain was too tired to think so he changed his shirt and followed his boyfriend.

Yeonjun took Soobin to a summer festival. Everyone was either playing games or buying things from the various stalls that were set up. Yeonjun was excitedly jumping up and down and insisted on trying every game.

Soobin somehow felt relieved and happy and enjoyed as much as he could with his boyfriend. He even won Yeonjun a stuffed puppy who he named mint mintchoco because why not?

It soon got dark and finally, it was time for fireworks. Soobin loved firecrackers since he was a kid.

"It's starting" Yeonjun giggled.

Within a few seconds, multiple colors filled the night sky, illuminating the faces that were watching the fireworks. The sight was ethereal and Soobin couldn't help but click pictures.

That's when he had an amazing idea and quickly sat down on a nearby bench. He opened the small bag that he always carried whenever he went out and took out his sketchbook and brushes. It took him ten minutes to paint the most beautiful scenery ever.

"What are you doing?" Yeonjun approached his boyfriend who was working diligently.

"I got it! I finally did it" Soobin showed Yeonjun what he had drawn. It was the scene that had just unfolded in front of their eyes. Colorful lights emitted from the crackers in the night sky. Soobin even added 2 silhouettes Yeonjun assumed to be themselves.

"This is gorgeous!"

"It's all because of you. If you didn't drag me out today, I would still be in my bed with an empty canvas"

Yeonjun hugged his boyfriend.

"I love you hyung" Soobin said.

Yeonjun didn't respond. He was too happy to even speak anything.

"I love you too" he mumbled and kissed his boyfriend. They sat watching the beautiful lights. Today was a good day and Soobin was the happiest.

"Thanks for bringing colors to my life"

The plushie Soobin won

The painting