CHARACTERS

Ellen Campbell -- 18 years old with brown eyes and dark brown hair is your typical teenager trying to survive high school while balancing love and social life . with her big crush on Aiden since well you'll have to read to figure that out Ellen with her loud mouth and sarcastic remarks tends to make things interesting for better or ... worse :)

Aiden Alinsky -- 19 years old with blue eyes , blonde hair . He's  the next in line head of the Russian mafia after proving his worth to his father (he's an asshole by the way).living all his life in front of people who  view him as  nothing more than an obstacle in their path. He learned the hard way that not everything in life is fair and sometimes you need to fight for what you deserve  With his allies will he be able to prevent the perilous in the future or fall to the depths of hell.

Davina  Allister -- 17 years old black hair and the younger daughter of American mafia . Fiancé of  Aiden  Alinsky  .  Always hiding in the shadows , always the second choice never the victor ; or so they thought maybe she had a plan to get back all she lost . A forgotten daughter left at the convenience of her two older brothers who never cared  ,veronica was used to the emptiness but she never lost sight of what she wanted . stuck between a death game for succession will she be able to  get out alive .

Ethan Alexander Allister -  19 years old black hair and green eyed demon  as the police likes to call him . Prospectively the next in line boss of American mafia .  Close friends with Aiden since childhood .he might look like a devil but the devil was also an angel once . caught in the past unable to move on ,will he be able to change before it's  too late ??

Read ahead to find how their fates intervene..