☆56. Silence before the storm☆

It was shrieking dead silence at this point, the silence of their boss was scaring them to the core. Jimin didn't react in any way after seeing that video footage. Namjoon and Jin didn't had any idea of what Jimin was thinking right now at this moment. They never even imagined the things to turn like this, everything was going so right and so well....but oh again destiny had to pull the wicked card drastically changing things. Why it had to be now ? when they were so in love with each other. When things were alright and there wasn't any problem but now how weird it is right ?

"Why did you do this to me ? When all I did was to love you unconditionally... wasn't that fucking enough, that you went behind my back to stab me Jeon Jungkook" Jimin asked silently to his reflection displayed on the huge glass mirror without any hint of anger or frustration laced on his face. He couldn't think straight anymore after that video he's mind went bizarre and that's like within fraction of seconds the beast inside him was provoked unexpectedly just like the calm before the storm.

Jungkook didn't knew how to face his Jimin right now. He didn't knew what was awaiting for him next ? There he saw Jimin seated on the leather couch looking ravenly majestic. The aura around him screaming pure dominance he was looking unrealistically dangerous yet mesmerizing.

 The aura around him screaming pure dominance he was looking unrealistically dangerous yet mesmerizing

"Glad to have your presence back again.... Mr.Jeon" Jimin said in bone chilling scary tone that made everyone around to gulp down in uttermost fear, the fact that he used his surname was more than enough for Jungkook to loose the colour of his face.

"Jimin listen to me......" Jungkook was about to speak further but was halted on his spot when he saw the look on Jimin's face. It was pure hatred, had pain in those almond like eyes which once had beautiful crescent eye smile upon seeing his. Now all he could see was the beast... his Jimin was long gone. 

"No more words to be explained.... things happened which shouldn't have... now there's nothing to talk" Jimin said in his monotone voice he marched towards Jungkook with steady steps and now he was standing exactly infront of the person for whom he could burn the whole world into ashes. But how ironic it is that person burned his whole world into ashes.

Jimin marched towards Jungkook making his heart to beat rapidly. Jungkook couldn't even realise what was happening around. Jimin just dragged him silently towards their shared bedroom. It was silence all that could be heard was the water droplets of the unusual rain from the window.

It felt like Jimin's eyes had thousands of numerous question in them to ask. Those eyes were screaming at Jungkook to answer but all he could see was the emotionless face of his baby. Jimin marched more closer towards Jungkook who didn't had any idea of the situation he was facing right now.

Jimin held Jungkook's chin in his fingers and kept looking on his lovers face. His other hand roamed around the older neck and pulled him closer with force. Jimin attached their lips together pulling them into a strong and fierce kiss, shocking Jungkook to the core.

Their lips kept on moving in sync. The divinely beautiful combination of the plushy pink plump lips and the soft cherry red rosy lips made for each other just like the pieces of puzzles which completes one another. The kiss was so deep and passionate that it was the pouring of all the emotions and feeling they had for each other. Their tongues colliding and lips moulding within each other. Jungkook by now got the idea of what this sudden kiss meant. He was afraid to admit this but somewhere deep inside the corner of his heart knew it, that this might be Jimin's farewell kiss. But he was too afraid to admit this fact. Right now all he could do was to cherish this moment, this kiss and to feel Jimin's lips that's all it mattered to Jungkook. His eyes were glossy tears were about to cascade down his face but he didn't cried, he knew that he will change things and once again he will have his Jimin back.  He will never give upon them no matter what it takes. It's a well known fact that if Jimin fell faster, Jungkook was the one who fell harder. Jungkook believes that it'll be eventually fine and very soon he will have Jimin in his arms.

"mon amour, tu as vu mon amour inconditionnel pour toi, maintenant c'est le moment d'avoir un avant-goût de ma haine" Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear and Jungkook felt his everything crushing down, he understood each and every single word clearly and this was enough for Jungkook to lose the last piece of hope he had for them. Even before he could say anything, things were already finished. But Jungkook was not willing to lose his hope.

[Trans : my love, you saw my unconditional love for you, now is the time to get a taste of my hatred]

Jungkook stood there questioning the fate after waiting for so long he had his world with him in his arms but look at the cruelty of this so called fate. His Jimin was snatched away from him again and he couldn't do anything about it. He knew explaining things to Jimin at this situation was completely pointless. He will try and he promised himself that he will never let go of his Jimin. The day he saw his angel for the first time Jimin was bounded with Jwon Jungkook. Doesn't matter even if that angel is now a monster. Jungkook was determined to tame that beast with his love.

But deep down Jungkook knew he needs to sort things with Jimin before its too late, before he loses Jimin forever he need to make things better. No this is the worst timing to approach Jimin right now. So Jungkook decided to wait for now but was he aware that..... there Jimin had already started the new chapter of Jeon Jungkook's life ?

End of Chapter

A/n : I'm extremely sorry for not updating.  But from now on I will try to finish this book as fast as I can.

We still have a very long Journey to go so please keep voting and your comments are highly appreciated 💜