Arriving At Orario And A New Familia

Bell Pov

Guard 1: How much longer do we have to be on duty.

Guard 2: It will be 4:00 am in 10 minutes.

Bell was currently walking to the gates of Orario. Where he was stopped by the level 1 guards guarding the gates and they pointed their spears at him.

Guard 1: Don't move or you will die.

Bell: Who do you think you are to order me.

Guard 2: You asked for this. *about to attack Bell*

Bell: I haven't given you permission to move.

The 2 guards then falls in a kneeling position.

Guard 1: I can't move my body.

Guard 2: What did you just do to us?

Bell: I will release you. If you tell me why you attacked me.

Guard 2: Isn't it clear you are carrying a bunch of magic weapons and are also dressed in all black so you are probably going to attack Orario.

(The mask covers the whole face so the white parts of the mask are intentional but the hair is kept the same as Bell's white hair.)

Bell looking at himself realizes what they were saying was true after all he did look different than usual and magic swords can cause a lot of problems even to Orario. So he releases his control over the guards.

Bell: I came here only to enter Orario. I have no reason to attack Orario.

Guard 2: I see. We are truly sorry to attack you.

Bell: You guys can't even harm me even if you trained for millennium. *walks by*

Guard 1: Please wait for a second.

Bell: What is it this time?

Guard 2: Anyone that wants to enter the city must fill out this form.*taking a form and giving it to Bell*

Name: Bell Crozzo.

Gender: Male.

Age: 14.

Eye color: Red.

Hair color: White.

Reason for entering: Being an adventurer.

Race: Human.

Guard 2: Are you sure all of this information is correct?

Bell: Yes and what's wrong with that information?

Guard 2: It says here that you want to be an adventurer but wouldn't it be better for you to become a smith?

Bell: Being a smith is far too boring for my taste.

Guard 2: Ok our turn of watching the gates is also over so we will guide you to the guild.

Bell: Ok I guess I can wait.

The guards then close the gates take Bell to the Guild and then leave him alone. Bell after the guards leave enters the Guild and talks to a employee.

Rose: Is there something I can help you with sir?

(I choose Rose here since due to the fact that most elves hate Crozzo's.)

Bell: I want to register.

Rose: Ok, just fill out this form.

Name: Bell Crozzo.

Age: 14.

Race: Human.

Everyday skills: Speed, cooking, forging, multi tasking and strategy making.

Familia:

Level:

Bell: I am done for now. Please put this on hold till I finally find a familia. Also do you have any thoughts on what kind of familia is is a good fit for me?

Rose: Being an Crozzo alone is very naturally talented and you have skills like this on top of that you have great skills. To be fair you can join any familia easily with this. But if you are wanting to improve on your forging you should most likely join Hephaestus or Goibniu familia to work with better smiths to improve yourself. 

Bell: If I were to compare myself to any smith in this city I would easily surpass them all without trying I just want to join a strong familia since I want to be famous for going on adventures.

Rose: The current strongest families are the one of the most famous and largest the Loki familia while the strongest of all families right now is the Freya familia with the most amount of first rate adventurers. 

Bell: Just tell me where to go to find them?

Just then a voice comes from behind Bell. Which makes him turn back when he does he sees Loki with her 3 heads of the familia.

Loki: So I hear that you want to join my familia do you rabbit?

Bell: Who are you again?

Loki: I am the goddess of the second strongest familia in all of the city and I heard you say you want to be famous so I can help you. (I will butter you up for now and when I am done you will be no better than a worker in the familia.)

Bell: That's nice of you but I don't want to accept it.

Loki: What but why?!

Bell: I actually want to join the Freya familia.

Loki: Why Freya of all gods isn't she one of the worst to pick?

Bell: Simply because they are the strongest so if I train with them I can get stronger faster which is one of the few things I ever cared for in my life.

Freya: Sorry to eavesdrop but I heard from your conversation just now you wanted to join my familia. Well then I will allow you to join boy what do you say?

Bell looks where the voice came from and see's Freya there with Ottar by her side as usual.

Bell: Of course it would be my greatest pleasure goddess Freya. *bows* So will it be Lord Ottar that tests me for this.

Loki: You stupid goddess what are you even doing here.

Freya: Haha its not that uncommon for me to be out here. Also boy we have no need to test you I can already see the potential you have.

Bell: Yea, but it would be unfair if I just got to skip the test wouldn't it?

Freya: Ok if that is so you can take the test as soon as we reach Folkvangr.

Bell: Sure.

Finn: Can we watch?

Ottar: Alright but do anything and I will kill you instantly.

Finn: Understood. *smile* *sweating*

Freya: Rose come with us so that you can see whether Bell joins us or not.

Rose: Right goddess Freya.

Then they leave and go to Folkvangr.