Yosh!

PICTURE ISN'T MINE, I SWEAR! BUT THANK YOU ODA-SWAN FOR YOUR AMAZING TALENT. I DON'T OWN ONE PIECE EITHER.

For fucks sake, why would he ask something like that?

Your cheeks burst into a lovely shade of red sitting next to that straw hat wearing bastard on the Sunny's railing, fishing rod in hand.

Seriously, all you wanted was a relaxing day with that goofball and he had to go and do something stupid again.

A hearty laugh left the pirate's mouth, only intensifying the color in your cheeks.

"Well?"

"D-don't behave in such a bold manner, Luffy. It's rather embarrassing." You mumbled, staring back out to the sea.

"Ah, really?" He laughed again. "It's not a big deal anyways, we already made a promise didn't we?" He smiled, kicking his feet in a carefree fashion.

"(Name)-chwan~! My dear, my dish of love has been prepared for you~!"

"Yosh, food!"

Sanji turned, irritation written all over his face. "Your's is ready too, Crap-captain."

Luffy dashed towards the kitchen, completely forgetting the entire, and might I add, rather important conversation the two of you had.

"LUFFY, YOU IDIOT! YOU BETTER NOT LAY A FINGER (NAME)-CHWAN'S MEAL!"

Sanji raced off after your captain. After a long, drawn out sigh you hopped of the rail and made your way to where the rest of the Straw Hats were waiting. At least you could occupy your mind with Sanji's food, right?

You took your seat next to Nami and watched as Sanji floated over to the ladies and served them their dinner. Then to the boys, which he more or less tossed their food on the table and allowed them to fend for themselves. Which was chaotic to say the least. Once things settled down it carried on fairly calm. There was chatter and laughter, all in good spirits. Though you couldn't eat, you just poked your heart-shaped carrots around with your fork, still thinking on what her had asked. Nami noticed your odd behavior as well, though before she could question you on it, he spoke up.

"So?" He looked you directly in the eye from down the table. The ruckus ceased and all focus was drawn to the two of you. His expression was oddly serious, but determined none the less.

Unable to hold his gaze, you looked back down at your plate, flipping that damn vegetable for the hundredth time.

"I-I don't know what you mean, Captain."

Your brows furrowed. "Oi, it's only a question."

He seemed to be getting frustrated.

"...An embarrassing one..." You hummed under your breath. The crew was definitely confused by this, even if their face didn't show such signs.

Luffy raised an eyebrow. "So you won't marry me?"

Everyone did a spit take (albeit Robin).

"WHAT!?" They screamed, and you thought your cheeks couldn't get any darker.

"Wait, what are you going on about now, Luffy?" Nami leaned across the table.

"I asked (Name) to marry me, duh."

"W-what's with this all the sudden!?" Stammered Usopp.

"Do you even know what marriage is?" Zoro asked, surprised but very amused.

"What! Of course I do! Don't be stupid, Zoro!" Luffy pouted.

Robin giggled. "Okay then, Captain, tell us. What does it mean?"

Luffy smiled, "It means that I love her, of course."

"There's more to it than that, Luffy!" Usopp shouted.

"Nu-uh."

Usopp sweatdropped, "He already has his mind set." He sighed.

"Yup." Chopper added.

"Seems so," Said Robin.

Franky lifted up his glasses in order to wipe the tears from his eyes. "How SUPER manly of you, Straw Hat!"

"Yohoho!"

"LUFFY, YOU IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU ASK FOR THE HAND OF MY SWEET (NAME)-CHWAN!"

"Oh damn, I need some air." You run out the door and into the cool night air. It was getting real stuffy in there and you really needed room to think. You climbed up to the head of the Sunny and plopped down, enjoying the breeze. Man, was it a nice night, sort of. For a split moment you had forgotten what went down today, that is until an easily recognizable voice hit your ears.

"You really don't wanna marry me, do you, (Name)?"

This made you sit up fast enough to get a head rush.

"Don't be ridiculous!" He looked really confused. "Of course I'd marry you, you rubber-brained idiot!"

One thing you love about Luffy, he doesn't really question things, he tends to appreciate them for how they are. His smile was so big, you thought his face would split. "Alright!" Was all he said before his lips crashed into yours.