Old friends

I woke up with the sunlight coming right to my face from the window.

As I got up from the bed, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said and saw 3 ladies walking towards me and introduces themselves as my maids and then entered the queen.

"Good morning Elisia, did you sleep well?" she asked with a smile on her lips.

"Good morning my queen, I indeed did sleep well," I replied, returning the smile.

"Oh please, call me Eva," she said with a sweet voice.

"Alright...Eva," I said a bit hesitantly.

As the queen left the room, my maids helped me get ready for the day.

They dresses me in a green gown which was really beautiful but not comfortable enough in comparison to my pants which I used to wear in the mortal world

As I left my room, I realized that I had nowhere to go. But since I had nothing better to do, I decided to wander around and explore the Palace.

I walked through the stairs, the corridors, the beautiful flower gardens and was now standing on a balcony taking in the view of the whole kingdom.

As I was standing there, I heard distant footsteps along with a few voices and before I decided to turn around and see who it is, a girl said-," look! She is Elisia!".

I turned around on the account of my name and saw a few people coming towards me.

They looked like that of my age and as I was trying to figure out who they could be, I spot Ace among them.

They all marched to me with smiles on their faces.

"Hey, Elisia! remember me? I'm Scarlet,"

"Or me? Issac, we used to run around the palace like fools!".

"We all used to, remember?" the other girl besides Scarlet said.

I was really confused about what to say because I didn't know anyone of them.

"I'm, uh, I'm sorry but I don't...I don't remember, "I said apologetically, "any of you,".

They stood silent for a minute before Scarlet interpreted the silence, "Oh how foolish of us! of course, she doesn't remember. It's been years. Why don't we give you a tour of the palace Elisia, and make up for the lost time?". Everyone except Ace smiled at that.

"Yeah, sure! I would love that," I said with a big smile on my face.

With that everyone introduced themselves- Scarlett, Ivy, Issac and Jesper, and Ace that I already know of.

We walked throughout the palace and they all told me about our childhood mischiefs and how I used to bring up plans to fool the guards around, how Ace and I once hid in the palace for an entire day just to make everyone worried-sick. It was all really weird for me to hear it but the way they are telling me about my childhood self, it looks like I've been one hell of a naughty child with so many evil ideas to fool people. Well, now I seem to believe that they are actually telling the truth because my and Charles used to fool around people every time.