Chapter 2:Falling For You (revised)

*Meredith's Point Of View*

I smiled wide and turned right once I saw something that made me happy. Shaylee promised that I could make stops on the way if I wanted to, as long as we would be in Hollywood before seven o clock on Friday night. It's still Thursday, so we'll definitely have time.

"Why are we stopping here?" Shaylee said disappointedly.

I looked at her after I parked my van.

"Because I love books, Shay. You know that."

"But this is a library." Shay whined.

"Yeah. It's where you can look at books for free." I said, like one of those 'duh' moments.

"There's a library at the hotel were staying at." She pointed out. "Can we just keep going?" She said.

"Wait, there is?" I said happily.

"Yeah. We're only one more hour away from the hotel. Can we keep going?" Shay begged.

"Fine."

-

An hour and a half later, we arrived at the hotel. Shaylee immediately got out of the van and ran inside.

"Great." I muttered. "Leave me out here to carry all of the luggage. Including yours."

I grabbed all of our bags, most of them were Shaylee's, and slowly made my way inside.

"Nice of you to leave me to get all of the stuff." I said to Shaylee as I passed by her. "Gimme the card."

I knew she already got us checked in because I watched her.

She put the card inbetween my teeth.

"Go put our stuff in our room please and thank you. I hear that Midnight Red is staying in this hotel." She said happily.

I groaned and went to the elevator, and got in.

"Press 3 please." I said to a girl who was currently in the elevator, trying to make it sound as clear as possible since my hands were full and I had the card in my mouth.

"Here, let me help you." She said and grabbed a couple of bags.

"Thanks." I said. "I'm Meredith." I took the card out of my mouth and placed it in my pocket.

"I'm Tracy. What room are you staying in?" She asked as we got out of the elevator.

"Umm.. Room 365."

"Awesome." She said. "Right next to me."

We got to the room and got all the stuff in.

"Thanks for the help. My friend is too busy trying to stalk some boyband, that she didn't have time to help me." I said and laughed softly.

She looked as if she knew something.

"What... Umm.. What boyband?" She questioned.

"Midnight Red, I think." I said.

"That's cool." She said and rushed into her room.

"That was weird." I said to myself.

I went back downstairs, and saw Shaylee as I passed by.

"Good luck finding your precious boyband." I joked, but she took it seriously.

I went to the desk.

"Excuse me, my friend told me that there is a library here. Is that true?" I said.

The lady at the desk smiled.