O o p

Hey ya'll!
I've just started writing another book! Yes, IK I haven't done anything w/my sans x reader story but, a lot has happened since I started it. I mean first of all I don't identify as female anymore so writing a female lead is kinda hard for me. My taste in men has also changed and I'm not as big a lover for Classic!Sans anymore-
This new story will have a Gender Neutral/Masculine reader (bc that's how I identify). It's a Magnus Bane x Reader because I can only write X readers apparently.

Anyways. I've been in a bit of a funk recently with online learning, and school holidays having just finished I'm just starting to get into the swing of things. I'm rewatching Shadow Hunters ATM and there's not enough x male readers on this app so I'm making my own.
With COVID-19 and everything I lost all motivation for anything for a long while. I couldn't do school work, couldn't write, couldn't read, hell I couldn't even find motivation to draw! So now that I do have some motivation back, I thought it would be good to give ya'll sm new.

I will try and give my Sans x Reader some love, maybe hand it off to a friend so they can finish it if needed.

I'm also starting a business and need motivation for that as well. I'm making furry stuffs. I have a couple partials in the works but with the loss of motivation I haven't been sewing or anything. I will end up opening art commissions but for now you have my premades on Etsy.

I am so looking forward to Halloween! Halloween is my favourite holiday of the year, I love dressing up, I love all things horror and that has been giving me boosts of motivation and energy recently. Along with my witchcraft practice that I've gotten into more.

I hope all of you are doing well and staying safe no matter where in the world you are, or how low you're feeling atm. Trust me, it will get better, it takes time sometimes quite a lot of time but it will get better. 💕 I love you all~ you mean so much to me and just know, you are worth it.
💕💚💛💚💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👽 Eøn, over and out~ xox 👽
15.10.2021