Chapter 2

After some time of running, I realized the hopelessness of my situation. I was running from something that never gets tired or sleeps and, apparently, it can catch me by surprise if I'm not careful. This woman was in my deepest thoughts and nightmares, I could not ignore her. I have to run to survive. it's a sad thought that I'll be running for the rest of my life. I can't stand this! I need to fight!

I stopped running, planted my foot and spun on my heels. in the distance he could see the white of Angelica's dress. I ran towards her full speed. long before I reached her, I had a premonition. As I ran towards her the ground grabbed my feet and she continued towards me at her usual, horribly slow pace. Time ran together as I watched her approach. there was nothing I could do except wait for what was next.

I came out of the trance, thanked the lord for not being stuck and waiting for my death. I realized something. If she can't move fast I can just go extremely far away. I crossed the murky street, looking back and seeing her in the distance. I approached the nearest car and shattered the window with my elbow.

I drove for about an hour before I got to the airport. "Hello sir," the clerk said happily, "what ticket do you want?"

"Give me a ticket to London." I said London without thinking, I just had to get away.

London was huge, I got lost a lot. I didn't know the area and I was just renting a cheap hotel room in a neighborhood I didn't know. At night, she haunted me. I had dreams of her, floating ever so slowly across the ocean. Every second, she was getting closer to me. I grabbed my head, trying to retain my reason.

"She can't get you here!" I shouted to myself.