Chapter 4

Jennie POV

I woke up in soft sheets in a room that was foreign to me. My jaw and ribs hurt like a bitch. As my vision cleared, I could tell I was in a double bed covered by a sheet. I rolled over and the smell of Jisoo filled my nostrils. I sat up slowly and looked around the room. That was when I realised I was in his bed. I looked down at my body. I was dressed in only my underwear and a soft but faded grey t-shirt that was at least two sizes too big. I looked up at the sound of the door opening to see Jisoo walk through the door.

"Oh thank god you are awake," he said before sitting next to me on the bed, "How do you feel?"

"Like I got kicked in the face and ribs," I replied, "Have I been out for long?"

"About three and a half days," Jisoo replied. He paused, "Jennie do you remember what happened on your date?"

"I remember walking out with Rose," I said, "Why?"

Jisoo clenched his jaw, "You and Rose were attacked by them. They tried to kidnap you."

"Oh my god! Is Rose ok?" I asked.

"She's fine, don't worry. They didn't hurt her," Jisoo said, "But one of them got a good few kicks at you and nearly..."

"Nearly what?" I whispered.

"Nearly raped you," he replied.

I felt the blood drain from me. Images from the night came flooding back. His hands over me. His breath on my skin. The unzipping. I shivered but what I really wanted to do was scream.

Jisoo gently took my hand in his and squeezed it, "They weren't who they said they were either."

"What do you mean?" I murmured.

"Their real names are Park Chanyeol and Kim jong in. They are wanted in parts of Japan and the china for assault and....rape," Jisoo said, "They are in custody now though so don't worry about it."

"So I wouldn't have been the first," I murmured, "Oh god he got so close. They could have hurt rose. What if...."

Jisoo cupped my cheeks, "I never would of let them hurt you! Never."

I breathed, "Is that why you followed us?"

"Yes," Jisoo replied, "I got a bad vibe from the pair of them and so decided to follow you. God knows what would have happened if I hadn't. I parked around the corner. I only wish...."

"What if they are released?" I asked. "They won't be Jennie," Jisoo told me, "I promise."

"You can't promise that!" I cried, "What if they come for us!"

"They can't Jennie! I won't..."

"But you can't stop them! You don't know what..."

I was cut off by Jisoo's lips being pressed against mine. His hand glided up my arm and shoulder and held my neck. I slowly fell back onto the bed with him on top of me and he yanked the covers off my body before caressing his fingers up the outside of my thigh. It sent a shiver of pleasure through my body and, as his hand came up, I felt my insides liquify. I slowly yanked his top off him, enjoying the feeling of his hardened muscles beneath my fingertips. My heart pounded in my chest. I slowly let my arms drape around his neck and my fingers swirled around his back as he hungrily deepened the kiss. Jisoo pushed his tongue through into my mouth and met mine, sending a new wave of excitement pulsing through me. His teeth teased my lower lip, causing them to throb and a moan to be pulled from within. Jisoo then grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head in one swift and sudden move.

"Don't my princess," Jisoo murmured.

His heated kisses left my mouth and he slowly began to suck along my jaw and down both sides of my neck before nibbling at my collar bone which made me pant and moan. My sex craved for him to pay attention to it as it arched up to meet his crotch.