𝟮𝟮

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 . ➶°⁂🎤
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑤 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Vibez  — ZAYN・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚊

・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚊. ❞

"you been on my body real hard as soon as i came through. i'm getting claustrophobic." micaiah (for the 100th time) tells jack. they were at the studio — it was going on 11 at night; jack had been there since 6 recording new music.

"you do realise i'mma have to go on the road in a total of eight days," jack looks up at her from his head being nestled in her boobs (his "pillows" as he liked to call them), "so i have to make up for all our lost time right now. i ain't even get to see or call you all day."

"you've been workin'. matter fact, you're still meanta be workin'."

"mica, i told you, i finished. s'exactly why it's only us up in here," he explains once again and she glances around the empty studio room.

"i wouldn't be able to focus anyways..." he admits as his fingers trace the bare skin left exposed by her top. his lips follow suit, kissing inbetween the zigzags on her top.

"this alone is a huge distraction." his voice came out as a murmur as his lips were still pressed against her skin, continuing his actions.

"what, the shirt or my tetas?" micaiah asks playfully. feeling the curve of his lips push in her skin let her know the energy was reciprocated. his eyes lock with hers, answering with, "ambos."

she had that shy smile on her face which basically told him he had won. all the spanish classes he took at middle school and high school were working in his favour. so was the language app on his phone.

"no te soporto..." she sits up which makes his head drop to her lap. "you can't stand me? but you're sat down—"

"y'know, i like being able to talk shit and have you not understand it. it's the joy of knowing another language," she explains but he just sighs dramatically.

"i wanna learn a lil' more so i can speak it with you. makes me feel like we're a lil' more connected."

her silence and the smile that began to show spoke volumes. it made her feel so good to know he cared this way and paid attention to such small things in her life. and he knew she felt this way; nothing needed to be said.