twelve

A month later

A month has passed, since Yuri live in Busan. Her life become more better. Ohh, don't forget that Yena always help her in studies.

Ms. Kim now was fully health. But, Yena always come to her house to accompany her or to do the homework with Yuri.

Yuri now was walked into the house. She looked at her watch. It's 8.30 p.m. already. Yuri closed the door and saw her grandma was watching tv.

She smiles. "Grandma, I'm home." said Yuri as she put the stuffs on the dining table.

Ms. Kim looked up. "Why did you took so long?  I was worried about you honey." reply Ms. Kim.

Yuri laughed. She pinch Ms. Kim's cheeks gently. Ms. Kim facepalmed.

"Don't worry, I'm home now right?" asked Yuri. Ms. Kim sighed.

"Okay okay. Go to shower now." Yuri nodded and run to her room. Ms. Kim shook her head.

She continue to watch the movie. Suddenly, she heard a sound at the kitchen.

YURI was already done showering. She now was laying on her bed after wear her pyjama. Yuri take out her phone and saw Minju's message.

She quickly open it and smiles when saw Minju was asking her.

Minguri🐸

Yah Yuri! What are you doing right now? I'm bored.

Joguri🐯

Nothing. I just back from the market, buying some stuffs for grandma.

Minguri🐸

Ahhh I see. So, how about your study at Busan?

Joguri🐯

Yeah it's okay for now. Luckily my new friend want to help me since she's the top student.

Minguri🐸

Seriously?! Your friend was a top student?! Wow!

Joguri🐯

Don't acted like you startled, stupid frog. You also a top student, dumb.

Minguri🐸

Hahahahaha sorry sorry..

Suddenly, Yuri heard a loud noise downstairs. She gulped. "What is that?" asked herself. She then look at her phone back.

Joguri🐯

Yah! I have to ended this chat okay? I have a job to do. Next time we will chatting together okay?

Minguri🐸

Okay!

Yuri off her phone and stood up. She then walked out from her room and carefully go to the stairs.

"Grandma? Where are you?" ask Yuri loudly. As she keep walked downstairs. She felt scared.

Yuri saw the living room was no one but the tv still open.