chapter 1 revenge

For a short time, I thought that everything was peaceful everything was just Good and quiet.

But they came they destroyed everything They killed everyone they burnt down our house THEY KILLED MOM until now I hadn't told this to anyone but on that day I swore to escape and KILL THEM ALL but to do that I NEED TO GET STRONGER to avenge them ill do anything even selling my soul.

I'm the reaper

What now?

Where do I go?

How did this happen?

Why did this happen?

So many questions flashed through my mind I managed to escape But it's cold and I'm starting to feel sleepy it feels like my body is getting heavier at this rate I might just *THUD*

Where am I ? what is this place?

"Ah so your awake two answer your questions you are in hell you know where all the bad people go"

"Why am I here am I dead?"

"well no, your still alive you just passed out your body is in a critical state tho your not dead you're here cause this is the place you'll be going to when you die."

"why what did I do"

"I don't know yet lets put this simple you know God right ok so they say God has a plan and you follow that plan you're meant to do some bad things to end up in here even tho you have done anything yet you will do it sometime in the future"

"NO, I won't do bad things I'm good"

"listen here kid you can't disobey gods will believe me, it won't do you any good also how did you even end up here in the first place aren't you suppose to be playing with your friends or something"

"My village was attacked and I want to get revenge on them but I'm too weak I managed to escape but that's not enough I want revenge"

"oh interesting a kid that wants revenge how cute tell you what kid how about you sell your soul to me and ill give you some cool power how bout that for example, you can gain other people strength when you kill them this also applies to creatures"

"what are you going to do with my soul?"

"well it ensures that when you die you go here cause some rare cases of people who did bad things go to heave cause they 'changed' no one does killing is a point of no return ONCE A KILLER ALWAYS A KILLER"

"I accept"

HI thank you so much for reading I will be updating this

often so yeah I hope you stick around cause there will

a lot more chapeter coming soon so yeah with that see

you next chapter

bye