Chapter Seven: Contemplation of Temptation

~Hai guys don't forget to vote, comment and follow if you enjoy the story! If you have any idea's or therioes be sure to share! Love yahhhhhhh!~

 I woke up and stretched out, what’s around my waist? I turned to find myself in Oli’s arms. Oh yeah, we’re in the hotel. I smiled, admiring how cute he looked sleeping, and gave his nose a quick peck, which caused him to open one eye with a squint.

“Good morning, love.” A lazy smile spread onto his face.

“Morning.” I smiled inwardly, placing my hands on his chest.

“You’re so beautiful.” He said looking down at me from the pillow.

I blushed. “I just woke up.”

“That’s what makes your beauty so rare.” He chuckles and leaves a kiss on my nose. “You don’t even need makeup.”

“You think so?” I ask sarcastically as he sits up, I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around his waist.

“I know so.” He said pulling me into his chest, and kissing me.

We kiss for a bit, and I run my fingers through his hair as he traces my skin with his fingertips, sending shivers down my spine. I bit his lip softly as he rests his hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. This was my heaven.

 He moves down to kissing my neck and my phone starts ringing. Great.

“You better get that.” He laughs softly against my neck, and then looks up at me, brushing his lips against mine for a quick second.

I smile at him and lean to grab my phone off the night stand. Kev.

“It’s Kevin.” I frown, and so does Oli.

“I told you I’d wait, answer the phone love.” He sighs.

I give him a quick kiss and climb off his lap answering the phone.

“Hello?” I say into the phone.

“Hey, I miss you.” Kevin said back. Awwww.

“I miss you too, what’s up?” I ask trying not to sound too enthusiastic for Oli’s sake and not too cold for Kevin’s sake.

“We’re in a hotel in San Diego, we perform in 4 hours, and I wanted to check up on you.” He said, sounding loving and sweet. I’m such a cunt.

“Aw,” I say, what the hell do I say to that? “I was thinking about you, but I lost my phone last night. I just woke up, and it was in my pocket the whole time.”

He laughed, “Okay, well we should skype tomorrow night, I have to go, and Manny wants to go to Nandos.”

“Okay, well be safe, and have fun.” I say with a smile.

“Vee…” he says quietly.

“Yeah?” I ask.

“I love you.” He says.

My heart stops.

“I love you too… text me okay?” I back, my throat getting tight.

“Kay, I will.”

“Kay, bye.” I say quickly and hang up.

I turn around to see Oli looking at me. I wanted to burst and when he gave me a sympathetic look I walked over to the bed and curled up next to him, tears flowing out.

“Shhh, it’ll be okay.” He says.

“No it won’t somebody’s going to get hurt,” I cry into his chest.