Adjustment

"What!?" eunbyeol exlaimed as she heard what her parents said "You know that she will be in a big trouble once she was tranferred on my school!" eunbyeol adedd making her parents sigh heavily and say "She wants to, she wasn't a kid anymore, and you and your brother plus jiwoon is going to study there too  no need to be worried" yoon cheol said making eunbyeol more angry.

"So now You're going to let jiwoon study there too?! Whaa you really like to be on my nerves appa!" eunbyeol said and walked out leaving her parents looked at her with their eyes all soggy.

The couple exchanged glances as eunbyeol make a loud thug at her room door.

X3

"But eonnie, don't you think she will be angry? She hates you right?" jiwoon worriedly asked his older sister, rona let out a small smiled and say "Maybe this will be my opportunity then?"

The door opened revealimg minhyun together with his lounge, he went in and bend down to face jiwoon sitting in the bed. "Jiwoon-ah, they we're all grown ups now no need to be worried for them okay? Worrie yourself cause maybe you will meet your girlfriend there h'uh" minhyun teasingly said to jiwoon making him shook his head emotionless.

"never" he said and put his hand on his head then leaned on the bed he was seating earlier "Why? Are you still an human ice?" minhyun said making rona chuckled.

"Yah, oppa! His too young for that!" rona said and looked at jiwoon teasingly. "Look, I'm not intrested at young love, You won't end up anyways." jiwoon said and get back at sitting trying to explained himself.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Hurry up! want to miss our flight to korea?" minhyun asked as he go to the door then closed it.

X3

"Eomma, Do you think i will make friends there?" yera asked still wondering if she will make any friends there. Her mom looked at yera and smiled beutifully.

"Of course honey," her mom said putting her hair behind her ear, yera smiled exitedly and asked again "But eomma, Why do we need to go there?"

"let's just say, Your oppa sent us a ticket to go there" her mom said chuckling "But eomma, why did riwoon oppa go there?" she said remembering her brother bidding a goodbye to her yesterday.

"Well he has a old friend and he wants to follow her there" she said and chuckled before continuing "Tho i think he was inlove" her mom continued making yera amazed.

"Well it's good for him then" she said and chuckled seeing her mom being exited already. "baby, You will turn 13 soon, what do you want eomma to prepare?" her mom said smilling at her brightly.

"Eomma! I told you stop calling me baby, i was not a baby anymore!" she exlaimed protesting what her mom just called her a few seconds ago.

"Aren't you?" her mom said teasingly to yera.

X3

"Whoa, that was a good shot seola" seokkyung teasingly said as they saw how seola competative are. "Now i lose all of my confidence" seokhoon said emotionless.

"Oh yeah? Better be!" seola said and chuckled making seokkyung chuckled too. "Ah btw seola, how come you decided to go here? When you are at province" seokkyung said waiting for an answer.

"Well there's a old friend of mine, she'll be back here maybe today's night" she said and looked at her wrist watch making seokkyung chuckled and pout saying "How come, she was more like much special than us" she said teasingly.

"Hell yeah" seokhoon butt in their conversation taking the ball from seokkyung, and rolled it, it was a perfect shot all of the strands standing go down.

"Not nessesarry, both of you are also special to me just like her." she said making the two exchanged looks not satisfied at seola's answer.

"Guys, i was saying the truth! She flew away to go to U.S  2 years ago, so when i had a opportunity to study with her which is this year well of course i taked it..." she said remembering rona's goodbye to her 2 years ago...

Seokkyung just chuckled and say "Silly, We're just joking!" she said and laugh brightly as if she was actually pure and innocent.

X3

"I really do missed you, you're still not going to believe me!?"jenny said and crossed arms at her chest. "i was, i just can't think properly okay?" minhyuk said looking at her.

"Why? Did something happened?" jenny asked confused. "Well i was thinking of to be tranferred on other school" he said making jenny shocked yet fruknowned

"What? Why?"

"I'm just thinking, chill" he said and patted jenny's head.

So the title of the story was inspired by a mlbb couple which is alucard and miya, tho they're not my favorite couple it was Gusion and Guinever, am i being so childish? Well sorry then!