Chapter-64

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

After Manik ended his office hours, Nandini was feeling much better by then, she looked at him when he shut his laptop and Manik looked at her. He kissed her head top and asked.

Ma-feeling better?

Nan-much better.

But the next moment their stomach growled and they both felt embarrassed but at the next moment both started laughing. Nandini spoke.

Nan-let's make some sandwiches..........coz that's the only easy thing we can make today.

Ma-okay.

Nandini got out of his lap and Manik got up, together they came in the kitchen and Nandini fished out the chicken. She gave it to him and he kept it for cooking as fast as possible and in the mean time she placed tea on the gas for them so that they can put something in their tummy.

After placing the tea, Nandini quickly fished out the wafer packet that she had stored in a cabinet and both started munching on it, along with that, they were getting things ready for sandwich too. Like getting the cream cheese out of the fridge, chopping of lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes.

Mixing that in mayonnaise and adding small amount of salt and pepper. Once the chicken was boiled, they shred it and added in the mayonnaise. While Nandini applied cream cheese on the bread and Manik spread the chicken filling.

Well it took them 30 mins together and 30 mins later they assembled the sandwich post cooking chicken, so by this time, they were done with their tea and also the wafer. Cutting the sandwich, they came on the table and had it until they finished eating completely.

Well they made a little more so at dinner, they could eat dal rice and sandwich too, with this no food would waste and than have to put extra efforts of thinking that what should they cook and eat at dinner. After eating, Nandini felt more energetic and lively.

Now they had nothing to do, which is why they downloaded angry birds in his tab and together they were playing that, they didn't realise when time passed and it's dinner time. So again together they came in kitchen and started heating and assembling their food.

Having dinner with talking, they were finally done with their day and decided to get to bed early. Nandini went in the room, as she needed to change the bed sheet, while Manik was in the kitchen, cleaning the counter. When Nandini was done with the bed sheet work, that is when she saw a white bed sheet in his cupboard.

Picking that up, she smirked evilly and put it on her completely and now she looked like a ghost. She could see through the bed sheet and that's why she came down carefully. She with silent steps peeked at the kitchen to see Manik doing something. She silently giggled and came behind him.

Manik was drinking water when he felt a soft hand on his back, he expected that to be Nandini and casually turned around to see a white figure. He freaked out due to sudden view and moved away, what added more was Nandini screaming.