March 25, 2015

11:35 pm

Dear Zayn,

It was about six hours ago, when I heard the tragic news. You apparently "left" One Direction. I was shocked, to say the least. I think everyone was. It was and still is hard to grasp what had happened. It seems just like last month when you seemed to be happy. Always active on twitter, smiling, even doing cute little dances on stage. Then the rumors started. You had supposedly "cheated" on Perrie. Pictures of you and a woman spread like wildfire throughout the internet. I did not believe any of it. I only assumed she was a fan. Were the claims being made push you towards the edge Zayn? Was it my fault? Please tell me so I can fix it. I apologize if I ever did something that hurt you. I apologize for those who caused and encouraged hate. Meanwhile, management is also being blamed because of claims that they had taken you off the band of brothers. To be honest, I never liked management, even going so far as hating them. What exactly do they have to prove by kicking you out? It only caused so much pain and emptiness in our family. One Direction will never be the same. It won't ever be One Direction without you darling. I got called pathetic today. Because I shed tears over your departure. They don't understand though. No one understands except for you boys and this family called directioners. They don't understand the pain of losing a piece of puzzle that completes the beautiful picture. I believe that I am still in denial. Through it all, I really do hope you are happy Zayn. Your well being is important to us, remember that. For some of us, your smile is what we look forward to everyday. So please keep smiling my love. Please keep making music. This family will support you through hell and back. WE LOVE YOU.

Love forever and always,

your undying supporter x