Candy

She wasn't the average girl. No she was sweet. Inside and out. Tasted just like skittles. So I called her Candy.

She had long legs, smooth and shiny, thick in the hips and a booty to top it off. Her bottom half that is. Going up she had her belly pierced, and further up her nipples were pierced. Take it to her neck that always seemed to smell like the sweetest fruit to her tongue that swirled ever so lovely against mine.

"Candy, where are you?"

She whispered, "Come and see."

I was in the kitchen and had just finished making dinner. So I decided to find her. I checked the bathrooms she wasn't there. I expected her to be in the tub again with jolly ranchers. But no, she wasn't there. So I checked the bedrooms. No not in the either.

"Dante, don't keep me waiting baby. I want you now!"

My pants began to bulge so I sped up a bit more.

I found her naked... In the bath tub... Candles around... Immediately I ran to her... Stripped so fast she thought I was a professional.

No sound... No kissing ... I immediately went to work...

Heart beats...

You like it?

Yeah...

Want more of it?

Yeah... Oh God it feels so good!

-Thrusts deeper-

Fuck yeah -breathes heavy-
Don't stop!

-Thrusts harder- Baby you're so wet. You want more? -Thrusts harder-

-Heads goes back- Yes Dj I want more. Just like that! Ugh fuck me!

-Thrusts harder- -Slaps ass-

Don't stop baby dont stop

-Pulls out inserts tongue and fingers-

-Grabs my head- Oh shit don't stop. I want it I want to come!

-Puts dick back in and humps faster and harder-

Just like that, just like that
Don't stop...

-still fucking you- You like it? Huh -slaps ass- You like it?

Omfg yes baby I like it! I want more. I wanna cum baby!

You wanna cum?

-digging into my back- Yes! God yes!

What you say? Huh? You wanna cum? -thrusts harder- That's what you want? -goes deeper- You wanna squirt on me thats what you want?

God yessssss! Omfg I feel it...I'm cumming! Omfg I want it...gimme more -bites sheets- Gimme more...Gimme more!

-Thrusts harder and faster- I feel you too babes. -Goes faster and puts hands on shoulders and pulls you back on my dick everytime you get off-

Oh...oh...oh God...ah...it feels so GOOOOOOOOOOD! I'M CUMMING AH! -breathes heavy-

-Slows down and pulls out-
Man...you're good. I wanted more. -Kisses you-

Why didn't you ask?