Look At That! I'm Back From The Dead!

Heyo, So I'm gonna make some shit, and make records of the LORE I'm making and all that stuff.

Here's some Characters that you can look out for (they will get their own chapters dedicated to explaining them)

Characters from the 'Walker Saga':
Walker: An Enderman or Half Enderman. It's unclear due to the only records being damaged Journals/Diaries. And he's only referred to as: "That Enderman" before he's called by name. He's a Bi dorky idiot.

Miguel: A Traitor to the country he helped built, Very Gay for the Enderman. He's essentially half Dreamon due to absorbing the remnants of a Dead Dreamon's power when the mask he was gifted broke. Good with an Axe, and is very emotional.

Riftan: A lot like C!Wilbur when you compare the 2, made the Journals that are the only records of the Rebel Trio's existence. Found or made an item that allowed him to control Withers, but that artifact was destroyed after Riftan exerted all of it's power. It Shattered, so someone who knows that thing existed could reforge it. Was a Bad Guy but was able to Reform due to the positive influence of Walker.

Simon: Someone that I'll get into with his chapter. He's a can of worms.

Characters in current LORE:

Danny: lives in a Hobbit Hole. Works in a rhythm and is always on beat.

THE GRAIN MOTHER: Half-Skele Half Winged Human(What Philza is). REAPS THE FIELDS OF KNOWLEDGE. THE WHEAT SHALL SAVE US ALL.

Toni: Magma Cube. Salesman with Internet Access.

Nethan: Like Simon, he will be explained in his own chapter. I will not dig into him here.

THE MOSS IS STRONK WITH THIS ONE.

T