Truth be told im lying

Dannys pov

Soooooo by now im completely shitfaced everyones passed out on the couchs bens gone to bed the last sense i have says to go to bed up the stairs i go to the guest room turning the knob its locked hmm mayb i got the wrong room trying a diffrent room it opens not bothering to find the light switch i lay down on the bed something stirs beside me writeing it off ass ben i drift off asleep easily after a while....

christies pov

my eyes were sore from crying ive cryed so hard i must look so pathetic to him whoever he is  im such as fool i hear the door open & close someone getting into bed beside me Oh well its probably ben he does that alot not bothering to check i try to get some sleep.

*next morning*

Slowly wakeing up i feel warmer than usual wtf someones got there strong arms around me i cant get up! turning over to face them i open my eyes.. "oh shit" i squeak.. that beautiful boy was laying right beside me it wasnt ben after all i dont know if thats a relief or a curse i decided to wake him up. "Heyy darling wake up" i coed in his ear he rolled over and groaned "Chrissy babe 5 more minutes" what how did he know my name fine if thts how its gonna be he rolled over again onto his back i took this as my chance sitting on his stomach and poking his face this woke him up as soon as he saw me the cutest grin spread across his face "Is this a dream???" "Maybe it is darling" i grinned back.. in one swift movement we've changed positions him now hovering over me. staring at me so intently as to ascertain my next move i heard chatter from down the hall not caring it was coming closer i felt safe here happy for once! at peace with the world... i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down closer till our noses met... he whispered "I wish you could remember me!!!"  moving his head and kissing my neck right on the soft spot how did he know all this??? fuck it was doing my head in but it felt sooo good.. he felt soo good.. i left out a moan in pleasure and he smiled  up at me "Oh you like that do you" He smirked "Try this on for size" grinding against me he bit my neck almost drawing blood.. "Oh fuck" I moaned out not voluntarily.. this continued for a while didnt notice the chatter getting louder an the door being opened this would be the second time ive been caught in a semi comprimiseing position fuck my lyf.. "Ohmigosh Christie! my eyes!! WTF!" jules screamed shes so dramatic "your so dramatic JuJu" "Shit who died??" Ben panted out of breathe he saw the mysterious boy and fuck did he get angry fast he stalked in but i was faster standing in between both of them "Chris get out of my way now" "NO whose gonna make me?!? You hah" by now he was at boiling point ive never seen him this agro especially towards me!! he grabbed my wrist really hard i heard a snap sound and tryed to pull me aside flinging me across the wall.. ben was on him like no tomorrow punching and yelling abuses he stormed out not even noticeing what he did to me the fucking jerk off... i coughed up some blood.. jules stood in the doorway the boy rushed over to me covered in blood thats when it hit me.. flashbacks hospital, the crash. Danny!!! our first meeting our first date.. shit wtf is going on here... "baby talk to me are you alright" he cooed.

dannys pov

she was coughing up blood shakeing screaming things i didnt know what to do so i held her close "No Danny Noooooooooo! Dont leave me! Why are you leaving me its so scary here"  she stopped shakeing pulled out of my embrace without a word threw on some clothes and walked towards the door she looked back and finally spoke "I've missed you Dan.. but.. but.. you left me.. how can i forgive you!?!?!?" i cut her off "you dont understand i didnt have a choice!!""he didnt" Piped up jules. "you were in on this too!?!?!?" "Yes" she choked.. "who else???" "Just ben"

chrissys pov
"I've missed you Dan.. but.. but.. you left me.. how can i forgive you!?!?!?" he cut me off "you dont understand i didnt have a choice!!""he didnt" Piped up jules. "you were in on this too!?!?!?" if looks could kill i would have killed her by now "Yes" she choked.. "who else???" you could hear the poison drip off my words.. "Just ben"  just then my world shattered Ben my own damm blood betrayed me speak of the devil and he shall turn up "whats all the damm commotion up here" he growled "She remembers"  they spoke in union. "Oh shit" he grabs his hair pulling on it... i stalked over to him he couldnt even meet my eye "you" i poked him sternly "Have some serious explaining to do!" He sighed "i think you should both leave" he spoke to Jules and Danny they soon shuffled out.

bens pov

after telling then to leave i sat down on the edge of her bed she sat beside me faceing me "Where do i even begin" i cryed out " the start ben" she rubbed my back sootheingly i didnt deserve it!!

i sighed "Promise me you wont get angry please!" i pleaded  "Ill try hun" "I was jelous ok we were so close then he came along you didnt spend time with me anymore! were always off with him it made my blood boil the night of the crash i was first on the scene with the ambulance i didnt know it was you! till they brought u out on a stretcher it broke my heart seeing you so dammaged i flipped out on danny it was his fault being drunk as a skunk and driveing..." i was about to continue when she fainted ... calling 911 Straight away the ambulance was on its way.. takeing in the injurys I gave her shit i was just as bad as danny!!!