WHO ARE YOU!

Toga was cleaning up her bloody uniform in her bathroom. Her new cat, that she had named knife (yes toga isn't good at naming things :/ ) was sitting on her bed eating some.... Mystery meat (don't ask) that toga had "found", purring softly.

After Toga gotten out of her bathroom in her sleepwear. She made her bed and lays on right next to knife, as slowly falls asleep.

"G'night Knife..." Toga said, as she slowly drifted to sleep she could hear the faint sound of a meow from her new cat, knife.

——————————————————————————

As the morning sun shines on Toga's eyes, she slowly started to rise out of bed. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looked over at Knife and screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Toga yelled as she flopped out of bed and grabbed her knife in a defensive stance. Toga remember going to sleep next to Knife the cat but when She woke up, she saw a human, yes a smaller one but STILL a human.

The person had rise from the sleeping position it was it looked around, until it's cat like eyes fell to togas form. Toga didn't actually know what gender the cat was but now she could see.... It was a girl.

The human crawled from the bed over to Toga, as Toga got a better look at the person she noticed the (Hair/Color) hair, (eye/color) cat-like eyes, and the (Fur/color) ears and tail.

"k-knife?" Toga questioned softly.

"Meow" said Knife