♚Episode 5 🃍| Welcome to Wonderland Part 1

Upside down, right or wrong,

Why should that matter neither is wrong!

Go where you want, do what you see

You'll find your way, welcome to Wonderland.

-by WaraKao

     Gon fluttered open his eyes... Were they even fluttered, did he even ever open his eyes fully in his life? His vision was blurry. No, this wasn't blurry, this was... definitely something. And nothing. And also everything.

     He felt like flying in a void, floating may be a better word for it. No stupid, he heard a voice in his brain. You are obviously falling. With that Gon's eyes widened open and he looked down before they shut down with force once again into a deep slumber. He was asleep yet he was conscious at the same time. His mind was alive, he was there but not with his body.

     (A/N: If you get the reference I love you.)

     "What's happening?" It was a question which was blurted out in pure fear. Not in a rush, just in extreme shock. Suddenly he smelled smoke, a cigarette smoke. He coughed furiously and his bare feet finally touched the ground, the grass tingled him but also calmed him. He was a blue silhouette but they couldn't be clarified. What was there to clarify, was he even there?

     "What the-'' Gon muttered as his vision finally cleared, at least it was better than before. He was in a forest, everything was huge. The mushrooms were thrice his length and he felt like an ant standing under them. It was so colorful and at the end of the green nature path stood a nest made with half eaten leaves, upon it sat a blue caterpillar, smoking a huge pipe. The caterpillar saw him, Gon could see the shock painting its features. Why the fuck did it even have feauters and why didn't Gon feel like screaming from shock? Why did this feel so normal? Gon looked at the caterpillar who took another smoke from his pipe, then his mouth shaped a kind smile and he winked towards Gon's way. Wow Gon you finally did it, you have officially gone nuts, Gon thought as he sarcastically smiled at himself. The air was grey and suddenly the smoke increased and surrounded him, getting darker to the time where everything turned black just before he started falling once again, his smile vanishing with the light.

     'Am I falling upwards or downwards?', he asked himself. Can you even fall upwards? That would more likely be levitating. But levitating is kind. This was fast like a roller-coaster. He looked around, everything was black and white a ryhtmic wave of tones, a glint of blue now and then was adding color.

     Finally he felt his old friend ground again. He was... He was standing on a chess board. Again, he felt so small with how big everything was. Suddenly he heard a sound as if someone was dragging a chair and when he turned right he saw a huge piece of rock coming towards him, Gon jumped as a reflex and nearly kissed the floor. He turned towards the piece and saw that it was a white knight. Then he heard two voices, chatting. Gon turned towards that way as his eyes widened with the familiar faces.

     Killua was sitting on the black king piece, his legs crossed. His eyes were different in a way that... they looked cat-ish. He was wearing ripped black jeans and a large leather top without arms, instead there were two ribbon like leather fabric wrapped around them. It looked strangely good on him, that wasn't what shook Gon. What shook him was the pair of ears and the tail Killua had. As if dreaming about a boy he just met, even kissed, a few days ago wasn't much to comprehend, Palm who was sitting just across Killua on the white queen piece was also in his mind, banging on his brain which was busy malfunctioning with every bit of data. She was wearing a crown hair tie with a heart symbol on it. Her dress was short and fancy but also she managed to look sporty. The black tulle over her scarlet skirt made her look even more badass, matching with her black-red natural makeup. Gon wasn't very sure if red lipstick was natural yet the other parts of her face seemed so nute.