Remember • Katie

JeongGuk watched the male twirl the bronzed colored ring, carelessly tossing his $9,000 camera to his friend and assistant, Namjoon. "YOU!"

The male jumped, turning before glaring at JeongGuk with his feline like eyes. "What?!" "Who added bronze to your outfit? It wasn't supposed to be bronze." "I did. I thought Yoongi Hyung looked cute with it." "You're...?"

"That's Kim Taehyung, JeongGuk. He's modeling the artist line you have." JeongGuk merely waved his hand, too upset to care about details, "Bronze is with your set. Silver and gold with his. Don't you models read what you're presenting?!" "Yah! Do you think this really matters?! It's legit a small-" "A small detail that doesn't fully help the category-"

"Street wear," Namjoon interjected, JeongGuk merely gesturing before he gave up before he turned around. "Sorry. He's under a lot of stress," Namjoon apologized, turning around and running after JeongGuk.

Yoongi watched the assistant run after the photographer, tsking. "What a prick." "Yoongi please, you were practically drooling over him."

"He scared me shut up," Yoongi took the ring off before handing it back to Taehyung, "Let me go get my makeup done." Taehyung sighed, grabbing Yoongi's arm, "You know you like photographers. That's why you get the best shoots."

Yoongi pushed Taehyung away (well, tried to. He only ended up getting scolded about smearing Taehyung's makeup later), "You do it too. That's how you got that nude photo shoot." "I did look pretty good didn't I?"

Yoongi

JeongGuk

JeongGuk