What A Day!!!

I wake up early to go to our school, as usual! I read a verse, arrange my bed and went to our kitchen to look for something to eat, unfortunately, I didn't find any. I went out and sit while waiting for the food to cook. I realized that I'm wasting my time so I went inside and got my towel to take a bath. I wore my uniform without ironing it and straight went to our kitchen to eat my breakfast. I brushed my teeth and got my things and waited for a tricycle. As I rode on the tricycle I forgot my copy on our one subject. Again, I rode a bus and I saw my ex, ex-classmates. I can't see any other place to be seated so it's really a no choice to sit beside him. I looked at him and he smiled. There was a full of silence and I felt awkward so I ignored him. After how many minutes, he poked me and smiled, a sign that he will be going down and I smiled back for Pete's sake.

I walked fast so that I will not be late on my first subject and unluckily my teacher was there; no choice, I went out because she gave a policy that if we were late even just a couple of minutes we must not enter her class. I feel pity! I let myself find a place where I can burst out my feeling but there was place to stay on. Even though I was that early for my next class, I went there just to know if there's someone whom I could talk to. Silence welcomes me. That silence sang a lullaby that it sent me to deep sleep. As I woke up I looked at my phone to check if there is a messege and to check the time. I was shocked because it was already 11:48 in the morning so I arranged my self and went to our canteen to eat lunch. I don't know what has happened that day. I ate my lunch and went to my next class and when I was on my way to our room I saw my crush and he was looking at me; his eyes are talking as if he wants and likes me too or he has something to say. I was so happy, so I got my phone to check my face because that was my day. Suddenly I saw a grain of rice on my cheeck. Waaaaaahhhhh.... what a day!!!