66. MADHU KNOWS THE TRUTH

Mary smiles at Madhu and she hits her forehead as she forgot to make lunch for the trio.

'Mai abhi aati hu madam.. Maine Kavin saab, Dushyant saab aur Ishita madam ke liye khaana banana bhul hi gayi..' Mary says leaving from there.

Madhu also leaves with her as she wants to help Mary. But both were shocked when they were about to reach the kitchen. They saw all the maids were outside doing some other chores.

'Arey tum sab log khaana kyun nahi bana rahi ho..?' Mary asks.

'Vo madam actually Purvi madam..' One of the maids was about to say something when they saw Purvi leaving from the kitchen towards the guest house with a lunch box.

'Yeh Purvi achanak khaana leke kyun jaa rahi hai..?' Madhu thought.

The door opened slightly making the nok jhok of trio bringing to an end. They looked at the door to know who came and sighed when they saw Purvi there.

'Didu aap yaha..?' Ishita inquires.

'Kyun nahi aa sakti apni choti se milne..?' Purvi asks.

'Choti..?' Ishita was surprised as she never expected in her dreams that Purvi will address her as her sister.

'Hmm' She says.

'Nahi nahi choti nahi.. Aur Ishita aapki behen nahi..' Dushyant frowns.

'Kyun nahi..?' Ishita asks innocently.

'Kyunki mai Purvi mam ka bhai hu, tum mam ki behen mat bano varna hum gf bf ki jagah bhai behen ban jaayenge' Dushyant explains.

'Tum bhai mat bano.. Mai didu ko tabse didu manati hu jabse maine didu ko dekha hai..' Ishita says to Dushyant.

Ishita and Dushyant fight like this. Kavin and Purvi look at both of them.

'Shaant ho jao tum dono' Purvi says.

'Yeh kya laga rakha hai..? Tum dono se tho chote bachchhe hi achchhe hai..' Purvi says.

Ishyant were embarrassed, so they bow their head downwards. Kavin smiled under his throat seeing them both.

Purvi nods her head in disbelief and was about to leave from there when Kavin grabbed her hand.

'Mujhe inse akele mei baat karni hai..' Kavin says looking at Ishyant.

Ishyant leaves and Kavin hugs her from behind.

'Purvi, mujh se is tarah dur mat jao.. Yeh mai kabhi bardaast nahi kar paaunga ki MERI BIWI mujhse dur jaa rahi hai..' Kavin says.

Purvi removes his grip on her and was about to leave from there when he held her again not letting her to leave.

'CUTIE PIE' He pulls her through her waist and locks her in his arms.

'Shayad aap bhul gaye ki maine aapke saath kya kiya hai.. Maine PREG..' She was about to say when his lips sealed hers.

He brokes the kiss and looks at her and tells, 'I know ki tumne vo pills nahi liye'.

She avoids his gaze and says, 'Phir bhi mai aapki biwi nahi hu..'.

'Kyun nahi ho aur tumse yeh kisne kaha ki tum meri biwi nahi ho..?' He asks holding her through shoulders.

She doesn't look into his eyes and then he says, 'Oh.. Tho tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumhe DHOKHA dunga..?' He asks to clarify his doubt.

'Mujhe der ho rahi hai.. Mai aake baat karti hu..' She says and leaves as quick as possible.

Kavin looks in the direction through which she left. As soon as he saw Purvi left, he found Madhu there, standing in a completely shocked state.

'Tumne shaadi kar liya Kavin..?' She asks not able to accept that his son got married without her permission.

'Maa vo mai..' He couldn't say anything as he can't tell the truth about their relationship and even can't lie to his mother.

'Sach batao Kavin.. Tumne mere hosh mei aane tak ka bhi intezaar nahi kiya.. Aisa kya zaroorat aa pada tumhe Purvi se shaadi karne ka..?' Madhu asks.

'Maa, mai aapko sab batata hu lekin sahi waqt aane par.. Abhi mai aapko sirf itna bata sakta hu ki Purvi hi cutie pie hai aur vo meri biwi hai..' Kavin says looking at his mother.

'Thik hai.. Mujhe is baat se koi pareshani nahi hai ki Purvi tumhari biwi hai.. Lekin mai nahi jaanti ki tum kya karoge.. Lekin mujhe yeh bilkul pasand nahi hai ki hamare ghar ki bahu kisi aor ke bahon mei.. Chahe vo acting hi kyun na ho..' Madhu says and leave from there angrily.