Part 53

Day 2

Everyone was free today prominently. The youngsters decided to go on for a walk around Greece,it was evening already. Though it was the month of October, just the start of winters if they would have been In India but Greece was engulfed with shivery chilled winds already. 

Everyone was walking down the stairs when Manik stopped.

Cabir: Bhai ?

Manik: Yes you guys go ahead, I would be there in a while.

They agreed and followed while Nandini looked at him with questioning eyes.

Manik: Nandini Go with  them, I will be there, just a minute.

Saying this he ran up the stairs to Nandini's room, leaving a confused Nandini behind. Nevertheless, she followed the others and just as they were out the walls, Nandini felt the coldness hit her and she realized she had no warm clothes on, though she had covered clothes but the cotton failed to act as a barrier against the cold. The resort inside had a considerable moderate temperature and so there was no need to be wrapped up in shawls and sweaters all the time but the outside weather was contradictory.

Alya noticed her and said:  Nandini go up and have something warm on otherwise you would fall sick and its haldi tomorrow.

Kartik: Yes di go like imagine a bride sitting with the haldi on and a red nose too lol.

Nandini gave him a displeased look and turned around to go when they saw Manik approaching them with a Cardigan in his hands.

Mukti: Aww Manik, that's so cute.

Navya: Haan aur nahi to kya. Manik tum to ekdam Sharukh ko bhi fail kar dete ho kabhi kabhi.

Manik did not know how to respond them and so just smiled and turned towards Nandini who was already looking at him with all the love she had but still she knew there would me more. This man infront of her would just increase her love for him  every day,every time.

The others went ahead leaving them behind.

Manik : This is all I found in your bag. Like really? you hardly have warm clothes packed. 

Scolding her(scold?really lol) which anyway did not seem scolding at all , he made her wear the Cardigan.

Nandini: There are some in mamma's bag na. Nandini said with a smile still on her face.

Manik made an Oh face : Nevermind,Ma must be busy with work, my jacket would work for now I am sure cause this Cardigan is not enough.

Nandini looked at him with raised eyebrows and gritted teeth

Nandini: Huh? and as if you are a wonder man ha? Cold won't even touch the MANIK MALHOTRA. I feel better and you need that jacket of yours. Come on follow me.

Manik was ready with a reply but he saw her walking ahead. Catching hold of her wrist, said

Manik: Follow you? haha I will if you wear this. I have a lot of clothes on beneath. Be a good girl. 

They started walking, Manik making her wear the jacket and it would be unfair to not admit, that tiny little women looked cuter than ever in an oversized jacket of her loving to-be-husband.

They soon joined the others.

Greece was a beautiful place to be in and the narrow streets with sharpest turns, rarely any vehicles and steep roads along with the beautiful view of the waters made it exemplary.

Navya: Nandini tumhe pata hai hamne suna hai ki greece apni love stories ke liye bhi jana jata hai.

Nandini: Hmm? Kaisi love stories?